• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avoid this place...

ggiese

This is what I love the most - a cigar store with a slick website - and a load of BS to sell...

Decent Cigar - Dublin, Ireland

Spend some time looking the site over. Seems like a great place to visit...

...and then take a look at this...

cubanlimitedpyramids.jpg

The Cohiba pyramid on the right is a 2004 EL... Hmmmmm.......

..and you don't even want to see their Opus prices... :rolleyes:

Well, in fairness, they only claimed to be decent :)

Cuba is doing some weird things with their L E
i got some 2003 and 2005 coh pir
i talk to the manager of Habanos cigar store and they had some 2004 as well,its like if they have the blend they make them????

Its funny...I've actually been to that shop before it went down hill. Lucky I was smart enough to buy something that wasnt much and it was actually a real Cuban cigar. Like I said on CS, if you want to goto a cigar shop..there is one across from Trinity College a couple doors down from the Peterson Pipe Shop. Its called JJ Fox. http://www.jjfox.ie/

The one that George showed the link of...The place is a joke. And if you really want Cubans, before you fly to Ireland, stop off at the Davidoff Smoke Shop in London.

i talk to the manager of Habanos cigar store and they had some 2004 as well,its like if they have the blend they make them????

We all know you have fakes, so what is new?

Why do you keep doing this to yourself??? :rolleyes:

Used to be a nice place...never did the website thing from them, but did have friends and family pick me up stuff while they were in Dublin. Never got anything bad. They used to be supplied by H&F, which everyone in the UK should be buying from. For the record though, JJ Fox is the place to buy cigars in Ireland.....