• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Awesome Austin B&M

tolije

It seems my trip to Texas has provided me with some new experiences. I was in Austin over the weekend and visited Heroes and Legacies. It is very different from any that I have been to yet. The selection is tremendous - many, many super premiums. They seem to have cases of the Opus X line I have heard so much about (been scared to try because I haven't aquired a taste for DRs). Outside of ISOMs, I think you can get any stogie you want here. The staff is extremely knowledable.

They even have a elite smoking lounge ($800 per year to enter). But your are welcome to smoke on the balcony at the tables provided.

Those of you from around Austin or have visted probably know what I am talking about. I am still a noob, so this place was outstanding to me. For those of ou that haven't been, if you are ever in Austin, I highly recommend a visit.

They have a website, but it doesn't even come close to listing all that they have.

I went with a friend of mine that lives in Killeen. He said that I was like a kid in a candy store.

My only beef with them is that their seasonal and holiday cigars never seem to make it to the general public. Other than that, they are the best shop in town. And the 20% off boxes is a good deal when they have them in stock.

Yeah it's alright. :D Probably the best in the ATX.

Dude, I wish you would have told me about this place before. I have been to Killeen a few times and no one told me about it. Are you trying to keep it a secret? LOL

Seriously, I am headed back to Austin Thursday, want to have a smoke? I am planing to hang out at JOY for a couple of hours after I pick up a few more Aurora 100 Anos from H&L.

Sure, I'll PM you, not sure about hanging out at JOY isn't that a strip club?

Wow, sounds like a nice place. I'll have to pop down there for a browse when I return.

Thanks for pointing it out :)