• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Awesome late night cigar haul!

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hey yall, I usually go through Craigslist every so often to find deals on cigars. I have gotten some pretty good deals! Tonight I nabbed this awesome bundle! Here is what I got, 10 - Gurkha centurion double perfecto 6x60 8 - Gurkha beast toro 6x55 10 - Gurkha warlord super toro 6.7x60 9 - Gurkha vintage shaggy toro 6x55 5 - Gurkha war pig robusto 5.5x56 15 - Gurkha symphony double perfecto 6x60  10 - asylum 13 6x60  5 - Oliva saison torpedo 6x50 10 - Oliva series G Maduro torpedo 6.5x52  10 - Montecristo media noche torpedo 6x50  10 - Cohiba black toro 6x50  9 - Don Pepin Garcia blue label toro 6x50
I'm moving to Orlando in January so this should suffice till I find myself a good cigar shop. 

That is a nice haul... I haven't really trusted craigslist to buy cigars from anyone on there.
I'm sure that there are a lot of good deals, I just imagine that the people selling them were never really cigar people to begin with and fear that they were not stored properly.
How has your experience been doing this in the past?

sterlingnotes said:
That is a nice haul... I haven't really trusted craigslist to buy cigars from anyone on there.
I'm sure that there are a lot of good deals, I just imagine that the people selling them were never really cigar people to begin with and fear that they were not stored properly.
How has your experience been doing this in the past?
Well, I feel I have gotten lucky. I have gotten cigars off of craigslist about 4 times and it has all been from guys that have quit smoking. The first time actually was a jackpot, it was an older doctor who's wife was forcing to quite smoking and actually gave me all his cigars for free! This time around the guy had to quite for health reasons. He liquidated about 100 cigars for $150, I feel that is a heck of a deal, shoot I just spent almost $300 on just 25 sticks the other day at the cigar shop by my house. 

Just my .02 but if your gonna invest 100-300 bucks in purchases, you should try the Newbie sampler trade if you haven't done it before or post in the FST section for certain stuff you've wanted to that may be aged or HTF. In my opinion you always get high quality vs value, though some folks collect and lean toward quantity. Enjoy the sticks!

Happy smoking,

C

CMontoya79 said:
Just my .02 but if your gonna invest 100-300 bucks in purchases, you should try the Newbie sampler trade if you haven't done it before or post in the FST section for certain stuff you've wanted to that may be aged or HTF. In my opinion you always get high quality vs value, though some folks collect and lean toward quantity. Enjoy the sticks!

Happy smoking,

C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

It was a fair value for the number of sticks IMO, I used some of my graduation money to pay this so I think of it as a grad gift from my family! :D

chiefmd said:
I thought the Htown crew taught you better. Ghurkas? Haha
lol dude they were cheap and I just got done smoking a couple. Not too bad, maybe im just biased because I bought them cheap. lol

maduro89 said:

I thought the Htown crew taught you better. Ghurkas? Haha
lol dude they were cheap and I just got done smoking a couple. Not too bad, maybe im just biased because I bought them cheap. lol

You might be on to something there......... ;)

Here is an update! I picked them up and put them in my humidor, He gave me another humidor to put the other cigars in. 

sterlingnotes said:
Looks like it turned from nice haul, into a VERY nice haul...
yes! We cigar folk know how to treat other cigar folk!