• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AyC Antonio y Cleopatra, Opinions?

DKAudio

I am staying at my parents house this weekend to watch the dog while they are out of town. My neighbor (who always has a cigar in his mouth) was out. I am new to cigars so I never carred before. I went up to him and we started talking cigars. I asked what his everyday smokes are and he said he only gets one kind. AyC Antonio y Cleopatra Grenadiers. He has probably around 3-4 a day for as long as I can remember. What do you think of these? I know they are machine made and are cheap but that is what interested me was the ability to get a box of 25 at JR for $27! Or, you could get a box of coronas for $17! Let me know your thoughts as an everyday smoke. BTW, he had one while we were talking and I thought it smelled great.

Thanks

What no replies? thats funny!Snobs LOL!
If your gonna buy cheap cigars and your new to stogies, go to JR and buy a bundle of Consuegra DR's (pronounced conswaygra) light and cheap!

Aren't they drug store cigars with tobacco paper wrappers?

Never smoked one... too scary.

My Grandpa always smoket those. Now he chews em. I will have to agree with most of the people on this board who are against machine made drug store cigars.

I would bet that more people smoke AyC grenadiers than all premium handmade smokes combined.

I personally never had one, but you might as well buy a pack and try them. Who knows, you may enjoy them. Having said that, I'm sure you can get better smokes for not that much more.