• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

B-line (Bahia) B2

AaronFromPA

Hey all

I am a budget cigar smoker and I LOVE my bundles and cheapies (actually I love my Casa Toranos and 1916s but who can afford them all the time?) :laugh: I bought a box of these B-lines from Famous a few weeks ago and I must say that for a budget cigar these things are not half bad. Now granted...and do pay attention here...they need to be left to sit for a few weeks after you buy them if you can do so. This will give them time to mellow a bit and they really do take on a good flavor after time. If you try to smoke one too soon after they are received you will likely choke...you may even die I dont know.

These cigars are made by the makers of Bahia and are basically made up of a short filler which is made from the "scraps" of the actual Bahia line cigars. To add some smoke time a long filler leaf is also thrown in. This also adds the nice touch that not every one tastes exactally the same and is a bit different.

Anyway for those of you that are like me and are looking for a decent budget cigar these are pretty damn good and for $36.95 a box you cant really beat it. They also tend to go on sale from time to time for about 25 bucks.

These have a sweetened cap a la Baccarat? I split a bundle of the 654 and 854 so have a bout 8 each laying around the cooler.

Hey have you tried the Conseurgas yet? So far I have 4 bundles, and so far I have not got a dud yet. I can't remember which ones I got, but let me know and Ill go look them up.

never had a bahia product that has gotten my attention. <shrugs nonchalantly>

consuegras are good if you like villazon smokes (punch, hdm, erdm and a number of other honduran brands) they can be a bit of a crapshoot, though.

I bought a couple of singles along with my last purchase from Famous Smoke shop and I enjoyed them and the Famous valu line 4 bundle robusto sampler which was my main purchase because I too enjoy value cigars. I've smoked many a consuegra, old fashioned, flor de oliva, and other oliva made cigars that Famous sells cheap and I'm not ashamed to admit it :laugh: