• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Girl!

Fishin345

I am happy to announce that after 14 months of trying my wife and I are having our first baby on August 13th and it is a Girl!!

Your boys landed a beachhead. Congrats.

Side thought, why so many girls?

Fishin345 said:

Your boys landed a beachhead. Congrats.

Side thought, why so many girls?
Thank you my first baby I am in over my head!

Everyone is at first but if I can do it so can you.  The day my wife got out of the hospital after delivery, her gall bladder started to kick stones so back in she went.  Guess who had to take care of a the baby by himself for a week with very little sleep?  Not ashamed to say I was a heartbeat away from dropping her off at my parents and saying "I'm done".  It doesn't get easier, you just get used to it.  Best thing I have done to date.

Congrats, baby girls are a little gems! Get sleep now, because you will learn what lack of sleep is and how to function.

Enjoy!

C

Congratulations! Had our first 2 years ago, a girl, and it's pretty awesome. Even if you think you don't want to sleep, go ahead and sleep while you can. And do a lot of "just because we still can" impromptu dates and overnight trips. Oh, diapers and wipes should comprise 90 percent of any gift registry.

Congratulations!

Everyone has unsolicited parental advice, so here's mine:  Look at that baby every day.  Hold him close.  Be physical.  Hug.  Cuddle up and watch TV and movies.  Above all, every time you do, tell yourself that you are one day closer to not having those moments anymore...

I can't express to you how quickly childhood goes.  Don't take it for granted.  Kick, claw, and scream to keep those days from passing, because they will, and they will all too fast.

My son Parker was born on the 13th last year. Congratulations!
Kann, that's so true. My son is finally mobile and I miss the days when he wasn't

My son just turned 1 and I'm already amazed at how fast time has passed. Enjoy all of it, even the anxiety. You'll long for that too. Kind of. So I hear.

And congrats!!!!

First of all, congrats to you guys!

kann said:
Congratulations!

Everyone has unsolicited parental advice, so here's mine:  Look at that baby every day.  Hold him close.  Be physical.  Hug.  Cuddle up and watch TV and movies.  Above all, every time you do, tell yourself that you are one day closer to not having those moments anymore...

I can't express to you how quickly childhood goes.  Don't take it for granted.  Kick, claw, and scream to keep those days from passing, because they will, and they will all too fast.
Well said, so true!

Congrats and enjoy the girls, I have 3.