• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back for a little while!

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to say how much I have missed all of you. I have been on the road so much since the first of the year (12,000 miles) that I haven't had time to do anything.

Things are really busy, and I am back to South America on April 27th, but I just wanted to say hello, and let you guys know how much I have missed you!

Hope all is going well with each and every one of you!

You guys are the GREATEST! ! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Hey GB!!

I saw you on the boards a few days ago looking at some threads and was going to shoot you a PM.

I hope all's well in Paradise and enjoy yourself :thumbs:

Thanks CC. . .

Everything is just fine. . . .JUST REALLY BUSY! ! ! !

I have so much to do over the next two weeks, that I think I might get a total of 4 hours sleep between now and then. . . :p

Anyway, it is good to be back, even if it is for just a little while.

I sure miss everyone here!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Hey Steve,

Glad to hear your doing well. I hope you enjoy your "down time" if you can call it that. You've got a lot of posts to catch up on so get to it.

Happy travels
Gator (scott)

We'll excuse your absence as long as you continue with your good work.

NIce to see you again, Steve. Do you need to stock up on any smokes while you're here? :D

Well Gator. . . I will do my best to catch up on the posts. . . don't know how well I will do though. LOL

Thanks Robb, I hope to keep doing this work for ages to come. :)

Psyktek, can't really stock up now. Don't really have time. I leave on April 27th and all funds are going to our work right now. I had a MAJOR Mechanical Breakdown of my vehicle over the past two weeks, and all the funds for that ($3,500) was unbudgeted. . . so I am just trying to get down there in one piece.

Anyway, glad to be back here for a little while, and really glad to see so many familiar faces.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Glad to see you back at least for a little while Steve!

Nice to meet you Steve. Just went to your site. Your doing great work there! Keep it up!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Thanks Monte! I am going to do my very best to keep it up!

By the way, I like the little airplane. . . cool!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

Welcome home my Brother! It's good to have you back even if it is for a short time! I hope you and the family had a wonderful Easter!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks PB. . . I appreciate the kind thoughts.

WADE! ! ! Good to see you Bruddah! I have missed you alot! Yes, we had a GREAT Easter! Can you believe it? Isaiah turned 7 in January, and my Grandson is 7 months old! AMAZING! ! !

Anyway, all is well, and now I am gearing up for my trip. LOTS AND LOTS OF WORK! ! ! UGH! ! ! !

Anyway, thanks for staying in touch.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

Glad to hear from you. How long you gonna be over there this time?

Good to see you back GB even if it's for a short time. Will you get a chance to stop down here in Sunny Central Florida again or is that in your next plan of attack..... :D :thumbs: :p

Well let's see. . .

Gunpowder. . .I head down on April 27th, and won't get back until September 10th. This is probably a little longer trip than usual, but I have several new projects going so I have to get down there and get those going.

Stogie. . . I will actually be in Orlando September 1 thru 10th. . . so SURELY we can get together several times during that time. My whole family will be there, and we will be celebrating the Grandson's first birthday there on Sept. 5th. It is going to be a GREAT BIRTHDAY! ! !

Lucasbuck. . . .thanks man. . .good to be back too! I am really missed you guys alot.

You guys have been great to "welcome" me back. Thanks so much. I have been swamped here lately, but I sure have missed you guys.

Anyway. . . .

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! ! :D :D :D

Great to hear from you Steve, was begining to think you were lost. :p