• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back for a little while!

Wascal. . . I was beginning to think I was lost too. I have really been on the road in a BIG way. (Driving about 3500 miles in the past two weeks. . . .UGH)
Anyway, got LOTS to do before I leave on the 27th. . .but I am sure I will be in and out alot between now and then.

Sarge. . . good to meet you too. There are LOTS of great folks on this site. THat is why I am here every chance I get.

HAPPY SMOKES ! ! !

Steve,

It's so good to see you Brother! I hope you are well, and dog-gonnit, you gotta drop me a line when you are back in the ol USA!

Joe

Thanks Joe. . .

I AM in the USA right now, but only for the next two weeks! Then it is OFF TO THE TROPICS! ! !

And by the way. . . it's good to see you too!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

GuyanaBoy said:
Thanks Joe. . .

I AM in the USA right now, but only for the next two weeks! Then it is OFF TO THE TROPICS! ! !

And by the way. . . it's good to see you too!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE
Der, sorry, hard to tell by my post, but I did read everything! I will try to get a PM off to you well before you leave!

Joe

Thanks F4D. . .It is GREAT to be back home for a little while.

And Joe. . . .LOL. . .Not a problem. I look forward to hearing from you ANYTIME! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

STTEEEVVVVEEEEEEEE! How did I miss this post? ??? How are ya my friend? From what I'm reading it appears you've got a full schedule while here in the States. Do you ever slow down? ;)

Hope all is well with you and the family. Missed ya mi amigo. :)

Thanks Kenny,
I've missed you too. Haven't gotten down to Houston in the past several months, so we haven't been able to get together any this trip :( :(

And no. . . I NEVER slow down. I have traveled about 12,000 miles since the first of the year. FUN FUN FUN! ! ! LOL

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

Grandpa Steve,

How much we missed your delightful input and banter. Sorry to hear your having trouble with your wheels (I am assuming its the motorhome).

Hope the family is well and you have a safe and successful journey down south. I know your busy but please don't be a stranger.

Take care bro, what are you doing for smokes while you blazing around the country.

What address do you use when you go south to the tropics?

Our thoughts are with you and the family :D

BenjieV :D

Thanks Ben. . . Good to see you too.

When I am away from CP, I really do miss you guys. Although many of us haven't met personally, the bond we share here is more than just a casual relationship.

Thanks for your thoughts and kind words!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Can you convert your travel rig to run on doggie rocket fuel? :)

Welcome back GuyanaBoy !

I hope your upcoming travels are equally as safe and rewarding!

You must have a well travelled travel humidor by now brother...

:MMM

Thanks Man! And no. . . my rig won't run on Dog Rockets. :D :D

Yes, my travel humidor has more miles on it than you can imagine. In fact, I have a travel humidor that has close to 100,000 miles on it. (I've put 12,000 on it just since the first of the year. . .LOL)

I am in high gear right now trying to get ready to leave the country on the 27th. Then, I really get busy.

Anyway, keep us in your thoughts!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE