• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back from Cuba!...Pictures updated.

The funny thing was there was no alarm clock in the room. Our only way of knowing the time was to check the Spanish CNN channel and most of the time it would display the time a few time zones away.
Cool. That's one of those peculiar little anachronisms that make Cuba fascinating to me. Granted, this is only one face of Cuba.

Wilkey

Very true. I didn't have much chance to interact with the locals, but when walking around Varadero they all seemed friendly...waving from their houses, saying hello...etc.

We only had one directly hit us up for money.

VERY NICE, What about the cigars..... :whistling:

Not one cigar shop shot

I haven't commented in this thread yet, but I have closely followed it. Thank you for all of the great pictures and stories from your trip! You certainly made this American wish he will have the chance to visit someday. :thumbs:

VERY NICE, What about the cigars..... :whistling:

Not one cigar shop shot

The one thing I am kicking myself of. Each time I went to the LCDH I forgot my camera. As well, cameras weren't allowed in the cigar factory and they had armed guards to discourage that. :D

Nice pics and nice camera work too! Wow, the day Americans can vacation in Cuba :love: . Thanks for HC, there is nothing like a Mai Tai with HC.

C&R

Wonderful pics, Drew!

Did you visit the Conde Villanueva LCDH? I hear good things are rolled there. ;)