• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back In The Saddle Again

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
Hey Everyone... As all of you know, I've been gone for a while trying to start a company and get some personal things in order which left me little free time. Plus, I got a new hobby shooting handguns which I found can eat into your cigar budget very quickly.

Last week I was in Tampa I stopped by one of the usual haunts for an armful on Anejo's after a day of shark fishing and thought about this place and some of the folks I have lost touch with. So, after smoking a #48 and a few sips of Laphroaig Quarter Cask I decided to brush off my old chair and come back.

Now, what has been going on since I left?!

Fish

Welcome back. Nice Harold and Kumar quote sig by the way. I have that as a sound bite on my computer at work and tend to play it during conference calls. :laugh:

Hey H, what's new bud? I was just asking about you not too long ago. Glad to hear you getting back into it, don't be a stranger.

Angry good to see ya back. We have a Yanks/Sox series coming up what do you think?

Brian

What I can't understand is how a guy who has been here since '06 only has 192 posts?! :D

Fish

edited for typo

You need to get down on your knees and thank whatever Higher Being you believe in that he only has 192 posts. IMO.