• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back online, momentarily

Glad to have the board back, Rod. Sorry for all you had to go through with it.

And welcome back, CC. You were missed.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed today is my one year anniversary. I had been trying to think of some kind of contest to do for it and then the board went out and I forgot all about it. I'll have to give it some more thought and come up with something a little later.

coventrycat86 said:
Good job Rod, glad to see ya worked it all out! :thumbs:
[snapback]300840[/snapback]​

Hey Rod..... there still seems to be a glich in the system

Man I didn't know what to do, browsing other forums just isn't as much fun. Welcome back CC! :)

BkCloud114 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Good job Rod, glad to see ya worked it all out! :thumbs:
[snapback]300840[/snapback]​

Hey Rod..... there still seems to be a glich in the system
[snapback]300857[/snapback]​

Damn ban filters must be corrupt. :whistling:

Rod, thanks! I know it's a lot of work when this stuff happens.

It's nice to see everyone again :)

Talk about withdrawls! :0 And I'm a freakin newbie, I can understand how all you longterm guys feel!! Rod, great job!! Welcome back CC! You was missed!! :thumbs:

I'm glad CP is back. I was in serious withdrawal. :laugh:

Good to see you posting again CC. :thumbs:

Hi, Rod! Thank you very much for everything that you do for CP! I hope that CP will now remain in good order, without any further problems. To heck with those #%& "no good fer nuthin'" hackers, anyway. Take care, Rod! Regards, knightlaird

Glad things are back up Rod. I can't imagine what kind of headache this must have been for you.

glad to see the forum back up... glad to see CC is back :)

Now, where is that damned port sniffer??? (and i don't mean the drink!) :laugh:

I feel for you with all the work to bring things back up...been there done that.