• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

Jeez....Haven't been to the site to check the posts in a few days, so after a lot of reading, I think I'm all caught up.
Anyhow, I can't wait to get my hands on that box and make my pics. :D

I got the box this afternoon. I'll start digging and make my selections this evening. Lemme just say that the "ISOM out, ISOM in" rule is a shame.  :p  I've never had the pleasure of a Habana and they look mighty tasty.

Okay..here's my choices:

Takes:
#9 Indios Puros Cigar
#29 Henry Clay Robusto H2000
#84 Playboy
#108 Opus Belicoso xxx

Puts:
#110 Partagas Maduro
#111 Punch Grand Cru

I've never participated in a "reverse-ratio" pass before, so let me know if this exchange is inappropriate so I can get this baby mailed to TommyRox tomorrow.

Update:
I'm gonna put the Opus back. I realize it's a far more superior cigar than one I can replace it with. :)

(anyone awake here?)

Goose,

I'm awake.

Instant message Dave about the Opus. He's a good guy and will steer you staight.

JerryG

Hey Jelly, aren't you in Ft Worth? Why don't you save shipping costs and meet me tonight say around 121 and Glade Rd. and we can hand pass this puppy to Me and TommyRox?

Dang Puro, would'a been great to save the cost but I've already mailed that sucker to Tommyrox. So heads up Tommy, here it comes.

Jellygoose,

I am honored to be following you - no box yet however. Might you have tracking info?

:) :) :)

Thanks Goose,

Looks like I didn't need it - I got it before I logged on........and look what's inside - woo hooo. Stay tuned for Takes & Puts....

Glad to see it arrived safely. Can't wait to see what you think of what's inside..... :D

Dave ;)

Hey Dave, I watched him OPEN that box, live on his web cam. Dang that is a big box. Can't wait to get to it myself. :D

www.mullenix.ws
then go to the Mullenix Cam, if he is on, you may see the box. If his honey sais it's OK, you might even see the PB. Woo Hoo :p :0 ;)

Tommy....do us a favor and pull the box out so at least we can see the tupperdor. :)

Emo

Yeah Tommy, come on, spread the baby out some, Hmmm?  :D  :0  :p  :thumbs:

Must be nice to take a day off work, and spend it with some good cigars!!!!!!!! :D :sign: :sign:

Man... no word, camera's down - you'd almost think he was trying to go into hiding or something... :(

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey Dave, the deal is,, when his B&C goes in there in her all-together.....let's just say she is a bit camera shy? :p :D :love:

Dave,

Yupper PB hit it right on the head, my little filey is a tad camera shy. I have 2 options here.

1. Make her wear clothes - camera always on.
2. Have her 24/7 naked - no camera.

Which one would you choose? Let's see a show of hands..

Actaully PB and I are going to buddy up tomorrow night with a good bottle and YOUR box (ouch!) To avoid Post Office heat, the box will then head out Monday.