• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Hospital!

benjiev

"The Honorable"
Believe it or not after spending 6 weeks caring for my father at the ICU I am heading back again so my mother can have an unexpected double bi-pass!

Needless to say I am somewhat of a basket case and more than a little anxious.

So if you all wouldn't mind keeping us in your prayers and thoughts today I would be very greatful!

Thanks

Benjiev ;)

Benjiev,
Know that your family is in my prayers. Father Baker will look out for them, I'll see to it.

thoughts and prayers to you and yours,
Darren

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Hang in there!

Thoughts and prayers with your Mom and family!

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Hang in there bro.

Bummer news, at least they have a good son there to take care of them. Good luck, we'll keep you in our prayers.

Wade

Hang in there Ben.. lighting up another CoRo for ya today! ;)

Hang in there. My dad just had a quad and was home in three and a half days after the surgery. Amazing what they can do these days. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family Benji.

Thank you, Thank you to all of you!

Wow what a ride! My mom made it through her double bi-pass with flying colors :D

The most agonizing part of the day was the wait. Things got backed up on the first surgery of the day so an anticipated tee time at 1:30 turned out to be 4:30... Heart surgery is amazing they had my mom up late late last night standing on her feet UNBELIEVABLE!

Now we need to get her through the next couple of days and out of the hospital!

Thanks again for all your thoughts and support having all of you out there really does help ;)