• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bacon makes EVERYTHING better!

PetersCreek

Codger-in-training
Somebody mentioned bacon in another thread which reminded me of dinner this past weekend. The Wife® and I dined at the Spenard Roadhouse Friday evening. Everything was great up until we had dessert. That's when things took a turn for the fantastic. I draw your attention to the following menu item:

Maple Apple Bread Pudding 5.95
Served warm with bourbon caramel sauce Try it with bacon! 7.95

We'd had this before and it's delicious all on its own...but this time, we tried it with bacon. The Wife® wasn't too sure about it but our waiter said if we didn't like it, it was on him. Holy freakin' tap dancing transvestite space cows, that stuff was good! I want more. Now. I'm really going to have replicate this one at home.

That menu looks awesome! Next time I am up that way we are going for sure

We haven't had a bad experience there yet. I think Swissy likes the place too. Give a ring when you're ready to go.

When you figure out that recipe you gotta post it!

I now how to make a good bread pudding. I know how to make good bacon. I just need a picture, and I can probably piece the rest together.

Take that as a not so casual request for a picture the next time you're there. :whistling: