• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bad neighbor.

switters

Clinging to my guns!
A little over a year ago this punk moved in down the road. He drives his car too fast. He is constantly tailgating me. He will pull up real close, back way off and then speed up to my bumper again. On more than one occasion he has nearly hit me head on. Also around the time he moved in all of the street signs in our neighborhood were stolen. They have been replaced probably 5 times and they are all missing again. I wish there was something I could do to encourgae this jerk to move off and bother some other community. I also wish that I could catch him stealing my road sign. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this guy other than beating the snot out of him and surrounding my road sign with bear traps? :whistling:

Order a truck load of manure in his name and have it dumped in his driveway when he's away at work.

Doc.

Sounds like you need to get some video surveillance!
A modest investment may help get rid of your nuisance!

For a cheaper alternative watch Pacific Heights for some ideas...

-Rob

How about calling the cops at 3 or 4 in the morning and report that shots were fired? Call from a pay phone or something. This way cops would bum-rush his house and hopefully find some paraphernalia of some sort and take him away. This way, the cops will know that he's a scum bag and keep him on their radar. Maybe the cops will find some of the missing signs.

How about calling the cops at 3 or 4 in the morning and report that shots were fired? Call from a pay phone or something. This way cops would bum-rush his house and hopefully find some paraphernalia of some sort and take him away. This way, the cops will know that he's a scum bag and keep him on their radar. Maybe the cops will find some of the missing signs.

....... really?

....... really?

Just an idea :whistling:
Something that would put him on the local cops' radar.

Los, he lives in NC not the Bronx. ;) Shots fired down there aren't exactly viewed the same way.

Trail cameras work great for night time surveillance. Mount it on a small stand, set it in the back of a locked vehicle and point it where you want the action caught on camera.

Los, he lives in NC not the Bronx. ;) Shots fired down there aren't exactly viewed the same way.
...yea, the first thing the the cops will think is, "damn hunters, just can't wait for season to open!" :laugh:

no kidding, when cops hear something about shots being fired, they go rushing to the scene to see what kind of gun they are shooting.

A little over a year ago this punk moved in down the road. He drives his car too fast. He is constantly tailgating me. He will pull up real close, back way off and then speed up to my bumper again. On more than one occasion he has nearly hit me head on. Also around the time he moved in all of the street signs in our neighborhood were stolen. They have been replaced probably 5 times and they are all missing again. I wish there was something I could do to encourgae this jerk to move off and bother some other community. I also wish that I could catch him stealing my road sign. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this guy other than beating the snot out of him and surrounding my road sign with bear traps? :whistling:

How a bout a fence charger and some underground wire hooked to the sign......that'll teach him.

How a bout a fence charger and some underground wire hooked to the sign......that'll teach him.

x2

x3

Have you talked to the guy? I know it seems like it might not do any good, and there is a good chance it wont, but thats where I would start.

Why not just report the guy for reckless driving? Jot down his license plate number and ask around to see if any other neighbors will do the same.

Have you talked to the guy? I know it seems like it might not do any good, and there is a good chance it wont, but thats where I would start.

When you do sit down and have a "talk" with this little puke, make sure you're cleaning your glock or sig or other sidearm of choice. It's a little easier to get your point across.

Hey, it worked wonders when I had a talk with my daughters last would-be boyfriend about his intentions.

When you do sit down and have a "talk" with this little puke, make sure you're cleaning your glock or sig or other sidearm of choice. It's a little easier to get your point across.

Hey, it worked wonders when I had a talk with my daughters last would-be boyfriend about his intentions.

:laugh:

-Gianni-

Order a truck load of manure in his name and have it dumped in his driveway when he's away at work.

Doc.

Out of what I'm reading, I like this idea the most.

-Gianni-

Back