• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bada Bing! Cigar Pass

wpeloqui said:
Welcome aboard Monte!
cool.gif
thanks.gif

wpeloqui said:
This pass is almost ready to go. Anyone else interested?

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse!

Willie
i'd like in willie!

barney

Ok! The pass is almost ready to go out. I am waiting for some things to arrive in the mail to finish up. Make sure I have your addresses.

Here is a pass map...

Bada_Bing_Cigar_Pass.jpg

Willie

No, it is still in the works. I have just been working long hours. I have not had the time to finish the details at home.

Willie

I'm a newbie, but I'd like to get in on this, I understand the rules and am hoping to get a pass to establish myself. I am eager and generous, I won't dissappoint.

Sorry I am dragging this out so long. Work has been taking up all my time. 12 hour days when we are lucky. I will get it rolling soon. I have all the smokes here, I just need to package it all up.

Does anyone know Texas Aggie? I'll let him in with a recommendation.

Willie

I don't know.

Have you done any Newbie Trades yet texasaggie?

Texas Aggie: You might be a little late to do this for this pass, but here's my suggestion for rep. building.

Find two people here who you'd like to do a trade with. Do it up and if everything goes well there's your two references. This seems to work out well and be a widely accepted means of building credibility.

I am currently in a Newbie trade/split with Coventrycat86, I'll take your advice and try a small pass to get references. I appreciate the consideration. :D

This one must be dead too. It's getting to warm now to start. IMO ???

Too late for this one. I'm out. ???

Thanks for havin me wpeloqui :thumbs:

hi all,

this one is awhile to get off the ground and i just bought a new house so i'm not sure where i'll be living once this pass gets rolling.

i'm out.

thanks,
gus

See this thing is having a rough time getting strated. I wish you luck.
By the way, what a good show tonight. Chris proves he is a family man and his girl gets a trip to the woods. :thumbs:

I have just moved from the Houston area to the Denver area, so I'm gonna need to drop out of all passes for a while.

Thanks for letting me in! :thumbs:

Another pass that should be put out of it's misery! ???