• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL Send Off Herf!

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
Dean (tasman), a true Brother and Friend will soon be returning to duty in the sandbox and Tobacco Road and the DFW crew are throwing him a send off bash to show him how much we appreciate him.

Those who attended the 589th welcome home party in Dec 2006 know to expect Great Company, Great Cigars, Beer on Tap, Great Cigars, Beer on Tap, BBQ, Beer on Tap, Great Cigars, and if I didn’t mention it, along with Great Company, BBQ, and Great Cigars there will be Beer on Tap.

We’d be very happy to help find lodging for anyone from outside of the DFW area who would like to join us.

Tobacco Road
3118 S. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76015
817-467-7623

Dean, We can’t begin to thank you enough for your dedication and service !!!!

So is this thread also to decide which day it is going to be? Or is it going to be the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th??? Just wanting to know so I can get one of those days off.
B

Please let us know, i would be particularly interested as I have family in Arlington, and it wouldn't be a difficult thing to make.

I just realized that this is for May and not March. :laugh: I was kinda freaking out there thinking that I was not going to be able to make it. :blush:
B

Thanks a ton guys!

Yes it is in May and I can't wait! :D

It will be on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We will do things each of the three days. The plan is to get as many guys in town as want to come. We will help find lodging. Any DFW brothers that would be willing to host an out-of-towner or two please PM Mike (preembargo) or myself. It would be nice if would could house everyone free of charge, but I'm not expecting that we can.

We'll have food, cigars and games. Thinking of a poker turney one day, but we'll see. Anyway, let us know who's interested and where you'll be coming from.

I regret to say the 2,3 and 4 is in the smack dab middle of finals. Won't be able to make it.

Awesome plan guys, I will try and get all three of those days off! Sounds like a really great send off, for a GREAT BOTL!
B

I am sorry to say I cannot make it. It's just the wrong time for me getting a unit ready to deploy. I am glad to say I'll see Dean at the Padron event shortly after though.

I am sorry to say I cannot make it. It's just the wrong time for me getting a unit ready to deploy. I am glad to say I'll see Dean at the Padron event shortly after though.

Both events are gonna be a blast! :D

I WILL be there! No way I will miss this one. Not sure which day but count me IN.

Holy crap Dean, off again?

WTF, they only want good looking guys in that miserable sand box, how about you give ugly a chance :laugh:

Seriously, be safe!

Brian

Dean - Brother - It's ON!!!!!! That is the most excellent weekend! :laugh: :whistling: :D

Holy crap Dean, off again?

WTF, they only want good looking guys in that miserable sand box, how about you give ugly a chance :laugh:

Seriously, be safe!

Brian

I wish that was the case Brian, cause I am a crusty SOB! :laugh: :laugh:

Hopefully this is the last time! I will be setting at almost 23 years.

Can't wait to drink some beer, smoke some cigars and drink some more beer!

You guys have no idea how much I would love to make this. I will be in Brussels by that time, and do not see that I will be in any shape to ask for time off or tell the wife to book the flight.....I am really gonna miss this.

I will, however, make sure I get up with Dean here in Killeen before I head out and make sure that he is sent off right.

as always stay safe, keep your head down, and watch your 12, I got your 6

Tim

It's the weekend before finals, but I wouldn't miss this for the world! I'm planning on all three days unless something comes up.

D

I cannot wait to Herf with this generous brother one last time before he is sent on his way to serve our country. You know I will be there!! :thumbs:

Not one last time my a$$! Many more to come afterwords!

Can't wait! :D

Be there for sure! Any of you North Dallas/Carrollton BOTLs want to do a group ride up there? Three days back and forth to Arlington is a lot of gas and might be a good way to save some moolah!