• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL Send Off Herf!

It looks like the boss is going to be generous and let me have a couple days off finally, so as far as I know I will be there all three days!
B

It looks like the boss is going to be generous and let me have a couple days off finally, so as far as I know I will be there all three days!
B

Hope your boss is not on this site and he doesn't change it! :laugh:

That weekend is my daughter's birthday. We'll definitely be there, just don't know what day yet. Probably Sunday. I love Sundays at TR.

Gary

:cool:

Dean,

I know it's been said before but I just got to reiterate......

No matter what other people are saying about posted content etc......

DO NOT EVER CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!

You might have a riot on your hand if you ever did.

P.S. Same goes for Strayvector.....

Dean,

I know it's been said before but I just got to reiterate......

No matter what other people are saying about posted content etc......

DO NOT EVER CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!

You might have a riot on your hand if you ever did.

P.S. Same goes for Strayvector.....

:laugh: :laugh:

I am trying to find the complete down load of her!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Count me in!!! :whistling: :laugh: ...

Dean, as a fellow brother in arms, I wish you the best for your travels. Stay safe brother....

Yeh, you guys just picked a bad weekend! lol, that's finals week for most people. Sorry to dissapoint....

Yeh, you guys just picked a bad weekend! lol, that's finals week for most people. Sorry to dissapoint....

You need to learn to prioritize! Option 1-Smoke cigars with Dean before he leaves for s short term. Option 2-school.... Looks like an easy choice to me. :D
B

I have to admit that school is pretty important not for me :laugh: :laugh: but definitely everyone else!

Maybe next time bro! :D

G&C your package is on the way! :D :D
Awesome! BTW I heard from the boss yesterday, and I did get these days off. I have to work on the 4th, but I don't go in until 9pm so it won't be a problem. I am really looking forward to this HERF!
B

I would love to try and come to at least one day. I am retired Army and the support the members of CP give our soldiers is awesome. I know it means the world to them. If I can arrange it, I will surely make the trip from Louisiana.

Good luck to you Dean and come home safe.

SFC Johnny Farmer, Ret.