• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bahia cigars!

nivek

I just got my prize pack from Bahia cigars last week, they ran a Fantasy Baseball league which I was lucky enouth to win! It took till january to get the cigars but it was well worth in! All in all, a total of 23 boxes of cigars! I gave a box away to the second place team so 22 boxes for winning! a box of each line and size bahia has except the B's . White labels, Golds, gold maduros, Blu, Maduro line! So I will be smoking a bunch of bahia cigars for a while!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! 22 boxes is a hell of a lot of cigars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.
The Bahia Maduro are just fine. Medium strength, well made, pleasant taste. Enjoy them.

if that is not the reason to spring for some top-o-the line expensive humidor, I don't know what is.
oh yeah, coolers work well too.

congrats.
:thumbs:

also, addy in profile.
:sign:

I love the Bahia Gold Maduros. Damn good smoke IMO. Congrats and enjoy :thumbs:

I burned many a Bahia while sitting on the deck looking at the ocean last summer in Va. Beach!

Enjoy! :D

statelandman said:
Can anyone explain to me the difference between Bahia and Bahia Gold? Thanks.
The Gold's are their premium line. They use a triple fermented ligero filler that is very tasty. They are pricey though :(

23 Boxes!!!!! Sounds like a good problem to have...I am sure the brothers here could help you with that problem, ;) ...Oh yeah addy in profile :sneaky: