• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ballgame Beer Prices

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Just paid for the season tickets today. Big numbers. But the beer price is what shocked me last year on opening day. Two large beers, two medium sodas....$26 bucks. EEEEEEEEE HA!

Well in STL there is a new stadium and I wonder what the large beer prices will be this year. Last year 9 bucks (American money) for the large beer.

How much is it in your neck of the woods?

I lived in Sarasota FL for a while and went to a lot of the A league games and the beer prices were the same as the big league cities so it would be interesting to see if they are still that high in some of the non major league cities.

Where we go it's $5.00 for a large beer. (16oz)

Box seats are $10.00 too.

Minor League ballpark :)

I suppose it's all part of the fun of going out to the ballgame? It's tough to pay big money for mediocre beer. I haven't been to a game in Minneapolis yet, but I'm sure I'll be reminded of this thread once I do. Do they allow you to take out home equity loans to pay for beer at ballgames?

Dodger Stadium is a joke. Can't remember the exact price, but I believe it's around $12/beer.

I've been to Camden Yards a dozen times and have never bought a beer because of the 50 mile drive home. However, I believe it is $5 a can.

AVB said:
I've been to Camden Yards a dozen times and have never bought a beer because of the 50 mile drive home. However, I believe it is $5 a can.
[snapback]287051[/snapback]​

$5.00 doesn't sound too bad. :)

In the last few years there are also stands selling mixed drinks as well. Used to be, at least in STL, that there was only beer. An AB influenced practice I presume. The stadium is named "Busch Stadium" after all. But when AB started marketing the hard stuff the prfessional sports venues started selling it.

The best deal for the money in STL is to buy tickets to Batter's Eye or Homers Landing. All the beer and food you can shovel in plus a seat for around $65. I was told by a few friends that work for the stadim that the new Busch Stadium will have a larger Batter's Eye type area.

Do you go to a lot of games?

SMOKUSMAXIMUS said:
The best deal for the money in STL is to buy tickets to Batter's Eye or Homers Landing. All the beer and food you can shovel in plus a seat for around $65. I was told by a few friends that work for the stadim that the new Busch Stadium will have a larger Batter's Eye type area.

[snapback]288034[/snapback]​

I have season tickets and sell most of them and go to about 10 or 15 games per year.

golfgar said:
SMOKUSMAXIMUS said:
The best deal for the money in STL is to buy tickets to Batter's Eye or Homers Landing.  All the beer and food you can shovel in plus a seat for around $65.  I was told by a few friends that work for the stadim that the new Busch Stadium will have a larger Batter's Eye type area.

[snapback]288034[/snapback]​

I have season tickets and sell most of them and go to about 10 or 15 games per year.
[snapback]288069[/snapback]​

You can send me the Cub/Cardinal series... LMAO!!!

golfgar said:
[snapback]288069[/snapback]​

I would like to go to the new stadium this upcoming season. I will probably hit you up on a few of those. How far in advance do you sell them?

Are you coming to Nashville this weekend?