• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Balloons!

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
We see at least 2 hot air balloons every day from our deck. This evening, while enjoying a Partagas Mille Fleur (a gift from Sack, thanks Claudio)
on my deck, I counted 10 hot air balloons. Without a wide angle lens, I could only capture three of them.

Brian

balloons1.jpg

That's an awesome view! I've never been in a hot air balloon. I've never ever seen one close up. I'm not too fond of heights, however I bet that is one awesome view standing in a basket looking over.

Nice bloody view. I am moving in, tell your significant others to expect a madman from down under sometime this week.

I'm glad those sticks are with a loving owner. Lovely view from your deck, you must be very happy, if i lived there i'd take Yoga. UMMMM! :cool: :)

Dang, I thought this was a thread about boobs.

We have an annual Balloon Festival in Plano that was this past weekend. It was a great weekend all around. Oktoberfest at the nearest Bavarian Grill then watching the balloons.

Very nice view!

I had one crash land in my back yard once.

LOL...yep, we have a 2 acre LOT, they often skim our roof and have on occasion had to land in our LOT.

Last evening was just amazing because they all came over the ridge in perfect formation . The pic only shows 3 balloons, there were 7 previous to those, 3 or 4 were
too high above them to get into the pic.

Brian

Very nice view!

LOL...yep, we have a 2 acre LOT, they often skim our roof and have on occasion had to land in our LOT.

Last evening was just amazing because they all came over the ridge in perfect formation . The pic only shows 3 balloons, there were 7 previous to those, 3 or 4 were

Brian

You need to charge a landing fee.

Very nice view!

Brian

The guy who crash landed in my yard said sorry and if I wanted to go up he would take me for free? ???

Very cool. I would love to go for a hot air balloon ride.

Nice view.....until a brush fire roars up the canyon!

Seriously though, balloons are cool. I have a few friends who own hot air balloons although I never flown in one. This time of year they are quite common to see just at sunrise, before the desert winds kick in.

Danny

Seriously though, balloons are cool. I have a few friends who own hot air balloons although I never flown in one. This time of year they are quite common to see just at sunrise, before the desert winds kick in.

Danny
That nice, very nice...DICK! :sign:

Brian

Danny
That nice, very nice...DICK! :sign:

Brian
Why would he say something like that? Must have posted without thinking. I'm sure you know the area you live in. Interesting. :whistling:

Very cool shot we see them all the time here in Portland they launch right near my work. Sometimes in the mornings when I get off there is three or four floating in the sunrise it is cool rp

Ohh and Nice Dang View

That's a great view, I am jealous as hell.... I went up in a baloon when I was a kid with my father. A guy he worked with had one and took us up over a bunch of land around his farm. I need to do it again sometime.

Very nice view!

Brian

The guy who crash landed in my yard said sorry and if I wanted to go up he would take me for free? ???
guy crash lands in your yard and says he'll take you up for free...um you just had to do a crash landing and you want me to get in the thing haaaaaaaaaaaa!

i have always thought they were cool to look at and see up in the air going by but i dont think you would catch me dead in one of those things, no real directional controls