• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore Herf Contest

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
We are herfing up here in Oriole country today and have a contest for you all not fortunate enough to be here.

Everyone attending put in one stick (and there are some NICE ones in the bag) Here's what you need to do:

Guess, and one guess only, what is the number when you add the ages of everyone attending. High or low, doesn't matter but one guess only.

It's between 250 and 800. In case of a tie it will be split.

Cheers.

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

I guess it should be said when a number is guessed no one else can guess the same number.

Here is the prize inventory. Sorry this info didn't go up right away but I am posting as fast as I can
Cuesta Rey Pyr #9
Graycliff 5 yr anni
Perdomo Luisitania
Cohiba Red Dot EV Churchill
TTT Fundadore
Gurkha Plat Torp
Aurora 100 Anos
HDM Petite Robusto
Gurkha Class Regent
AF 858 SG

One caveat---Each member put in one but there are SO's present who, of course, did not contribute. So now you have a clue as to how many participants.

I'll guess 573.

Thanks for the unique contest.

:thumbs:

I blindly pull 327 out of my hat.

my guess, 534, thanks for the contest. my addy's in my prifile. :p

666?

Was hoping to be able to attend, but ended up having other plans. Oh well, maybe next time. Hope you guys didn't get quite as much rain as we did here!

Thanks for the contest!

Edit....here is the offical line up and prize. Contest Valid through Midnight 4/9

Trinidad Fundidore
Gurkha Platnium
Cohiba Robusto
LFD Factory Press
Perdomo Luisitania
La Aurora 100 Anos
Cuesta-Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve
Graycliff Big Bamboo
Cohiba XV
Gurkha Class Regent
Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown
HDM Petit Robusto
Añejo 55

Had a great time everybuddy, will post in the herf thread along with other pictures

IMG_0053-vi.jpg

That isn't a Graycliff Big Bamboo, it is a 5th anniversary from what we were told.

I blindly pull 327 out of my hat.

Did someone say "HAT"

That isn't a Graycliff Big Bamboo, it is a 5th anniversary from what we were told.

The box said Chairman on it. The guys at Graycliff said they were aged 5 years before they were sold. Not a bad smoke but very $$$ Whoever wins this contest I would love to hear what you think about this smoke.

Oh, I misunderstood the 5 years aging. Carry on. :)

Damn I wish I had joined this site earlier, I could have been there....its only about 30 minutes from the house.

I'll have to go with 600 even. Hope you guys hade a great time and thanks a lot goes out to all of you for this contest....... :D :thumbs: :cool: