• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay. I wanted to see if we could pull something off in December before Christmas, and before everything goes smoke free on 1/1/08.

As for December it looks like we have the following dates to work with (these are all Saturday's...we could also try a Sunday):

12/1
12/8
12/15

Let me know what you all think. What dates work best? From there we can pick a location/locations :)

I thought the ban went into effect on 2/1/08 for bars?

The 8th & 15th are out for me. My two mandatory Saturdays of the year of course. :angry:

I could PROBABLY do the first. All depends on if I really feel like driving all the way from DC that day.
Chris

We can do the 1st.

AVB, Brew, HatGuy, Cigardawg does this work??? :)

Hopefully I will get to make it. :) Will be there if not on call at the hospital....

12/1 might work for me. I need to check on things with the new job, but I don't see any conflicts at the moment.

Okay so it looks like the 1st and 15th work for people. I will continue to round the troops up!

Hey Ludwig,

I got your PM. Weekends are always tough for me, but the 1st is the closest to being doable. I'll just have to stay tuned. Whereabouts in 'More do you guys meet?

Wilkey

Looks very cool! I'll drop in on this thread and keep you abreast of whether or not I can make it. I appreciate the invite. It'd be cool to meet Cigardawg in person.

Wilkey

My schedule is so f'd up I can't say I can make any day but once you pick a date I'll do my best to show up.

Its still on for 12/1

So far this is who we have:

Havent heard from:

Brew
HatGuy

The following have expressed interest some of you are tenative:

AVB (???)
Ginseng (???)
cabaiguan juan
cigardawg (???)
Dsav101 (???)
verhoevc (???)
bobbyritz (busy on 12/1 other dates could work)