• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bama LSU

dpott

Banned
How about that game? Hell of a Defensive battle between the top 2 in the nations.

Honestly, I don't see any justification for anyone placing either of these teams out of the top 2, although that is almost certain to happen tomorrow (sunday)

Post your opinions/observations here!

I think it would be interesting to see Bama Vs. Oklahoma St. and LSU Vs. Stanford (bcs title game?)

Jeff Jeff Jeff...we shall see where they rank us later on this evening on the BCS show. Other than that, I need to separate myself from this game for a few more hours til I comment :)

Roll Tide!

I don't think there is another team in the country that is better than Bama. I think they played better ball, missed field goals were costly.

Ken

Some ESPN analysts were saying that since Alabama's girl's soccer team was so good that they should recruit one of them for their football kicker ;-) The kicking game made me sick...the call that gave LSU the interception when Alabama looked like they had it at the one yard line made me even sicker. At least LSU didn't score any touchdowns either. This shirt bet is gonna be bad for me. I am already dreading it. *sighs*

Oh Melly, it wasn't a call that gave the ball to LSU, it was an interception that gave them the ball. The refs got it right and replay confirmed it.

Ken

Poor kicker getting thrown under the bus on his misses. There aren't that many out there that consistently make them in the 45+ category. Most of the misses were close to that if not at that range. The fact the LSU defense could push them back when they got close to field goal range was the difference maker. I know Bama will drop, but I think they would destroy any other top 10 team in the country. Still a lot of football left. Arkansas could beat LSU making a three-way tie in the west. Go to hell Ole Miss, go to hell.

eta: It seems Saban took alot more gambles than Miles did. He tried to out Hat the Hat.

Saban outcoached himself. You would think after not even sniffing the first fg attempt, Saban would have played for field position. Pin LSU deep. The OT was a disaster. 3 passes? Do what got you to this point, run Trent. The worst that happens is a fg attemp from inside 40 yards, not 52 yards.

If ALabama is not going to play for the MNC, I want them to play Boise in the Sugar Bowl. Shut those loud mouth fans up once and for all.

I would truly root for Bama if it ended up that way and I never root for Bama. :)

I'm ready. Hoping we'll have cable by then, but I've been told not to hold my breath.