• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Band collecting

gkpk

I was just wondering (for the sake of conversation) if anyone of you guys and gals collects these cute little pieces of art from your smokes?

nicko99 Nice pics. I save the bands from every brand i smoke an
paste them in a book. I've been doing this for almost 12 yrs.

I just collect em in a box. don't know what to do with em yet. got a bunch of Opus wrappers that are supposed to be real hard to remove but have gotten every one off!

yeah, have a bunch in a small cigar box.
do not know what I am saving them for yet, but am sure I will think of somehting.

Used to....not anymore. Gave 'em all away to someone who collected 'em.

LOL...I hear ya guys.
I'll start collecting them and afew years later end up throwing them away or giving them away to someone.
Damn Nicko
That must have been a very tasty Ashton. :D

Yup, one from every type that I've smoked. Someday.......

Nice band-pictures on the wall, nicko!
huepfenicon111.gif

I toss them in a drawer, takes about 4 years to fill and then I give them away. Just dumped off the last batch around Thanksgiving so I'll be "collecting" for some time again.

I was keeping most of the bands for a while there. Now I just keep the real nice bands or the bands from exceptional cigars.

gkpk said:
I was just wondering (for the sake of conversation) if anyone of you guys and gals collects these cute little pieces of art from your smokes?
You bet i do....

I have them on my bord on the wall... I will take a picturer of my small but humble collection of bands... it´s from almost every cigar i smoked. A perfect way to keep track of wich smokes i tryed.

Picture is comming right up...

They really are pretty...aren't they.
Nice collection Azon.

I keep each and everyone of them and file them A-Z once evry couple of months or so. Must have about a little over 1,000...give or take a few.

Will do some art work with them some day..........like making clocks out of the empty boxes too..

STYX&STONED said:
I keep each and everyone of them and file them A-Z once evry couple of months or so. Must have about a little over 1,000...give or take a few.

Will do some art work with them some day..........like making clocks out of the empty boxes too..
You might want to talk to SD_Stack about an inventory system for those....... :sign:

i suppose i keep mine more for sentimental value, i usually keep track of hoe the cigars were and affix the label onto the page :thumbs: