• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baranow's deals

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Just a heads up for ISOM lovers. Had 20 Monte #4's arrive today from these folks for about $94USD including shipping. Now, these are unbanded (as usual) so it's a matter of faith that these are actually Montecristos, but they definitely have that strong, funky Cuban aroma.
These are on their site at $3.50 apiece and 5 day shipping, including the weekend, from Oz to Utah is nothing short of amazing! Sure beats my last order from CorpCigar, which took 2 weeks.

Into the freezer they go (except for the one that got wounded in my excitement to open the shrink wrap). That one goes up in smoke tonight!

Psyktek

The last I heard, Monti #4 is the world's most-bought ceegar. It sure is a trusty li'l guy :)

psyktek said:
Now, these are unbanded (as usual) so it's a matter of faith that these are actually Montecristos, but they definitely have that strong, funky Cuban aroma.
You can trust Wal and Ben to have the real goods. Great service and delivery. :thumbs:

Baranow's is definitely a class act! Got home last night and there was an airmail from Oz waiting. Slit the envelope and found a really nice Thank You card from Wal and Ben, AND a little glassine envelope with 20 Montecristo bands.

They will definitely be a repeat shopping experience for me. Probably on an annual basis only, unfortunately. :(

Psyktek
By the time my ship comes in, the dock will have rotted away.

Yup, as soon as my monthly retirement check comes in from the military, I'm puttin' my order in for a box of Monte# 4s..... :D :thumbs: :love:

I placed an order a week ago or so. I got my shipment in short order. Everything looks great! Only one tiny snag....I just got an invoice from DHL for a $6.16 Custom's Duty Charge. Did anyone else receive one of these? I mean don't get me wrong, it's a small amount of money but it just took me by surprise :(

-Craig

We've run into the same thing with UPS coming from other countries as well. :(

I get a customs bill from UPS every time I order from Ronnie! Not a big deal, especially at his prices! ;)

Make sure you pay that bill or you may not be getting any more packages from DHL.

Thanks for setting me straight guys. Damn I can't get over how helpful and friendly you all are here. This is herfer's paradise! :love:

-Craig

A bill from DHL for customs duty!?! Haven't received anything like that. Maybe they figure Utah has its own customs dept.

Maybe I'll get a letter from the church!

Psyktek

Maybe I'll get a letter from the church!

ROTFLOL!!! I'm the other guy from Utah, got your PM, that is too funny!!! Also bizarre that you didn't get the letter. Hmmm??? Any ideas anyone?

-Craig