• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baseball bat cigars

moki

el Presidente
Got sent some neat custom rolled cigars in a trade -- no idea how they taste or smoke, these are just eye-candy in my book:

custom_bats.jpg

Still, kind cool.

Have I ever told you how much I admire your manliness, good looks, and intelligence :D

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
Have I ever told you how much I admire your manliness, good looks, and intelligence :D
Sycophant.
syc·o·phant n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

just in case anyone else was wondering like I was :)

Luckily moki ain't influencial........yet :p

mhn said:
syc·o·phant n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

just in case anyone else was wondering like I was :)
Yeah, it's a high-brow way of saying "ass licker" ;)

moki said:
Got sent some neat custom rolled cigars in a trade -- no idea how they taste or smoke, these are just eye-candy in my book:

custom_bats.jpg

Still, kind cool.
I've got a cuban one of these in a glass case... interesting what too much time allows someone to create, eh... has a little cigar baseball in there with it... :)

Interesting display item... though I'm going to smoke it if it hangs around too long...

oak... I've got one of those too. Pretty neat little decoration. Also have a Fuente Sosa Bat. Pretty neat what the tobacco artisans can create. :)