• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL (World Series Pool Interest) Pool is FULL

It is the best time of the year, IMO!

Playoff baseball
College football
NFL

So I can have the Cubs win, the OSU Pokes and the Packers............all win on the same day. Well, not the Cubs anymore, but last month I could 😂

They are a little difficult to do as it could go 7 games. I'm thinking blind draw for numbers 0-9. Pick an amount... let's say $5 per number. Make it a progressive pool so each game is added to the games before it for the total. That makes it fair for all the numbers. Last game winner takes all and each person puts up a nice 3 pack. So $35 cash and a $30 3pack per entry? Winner of last game gets the cigars from everyone... so 27 cigars. This will cover all the games of the world series. Nobody even has to root for a team....LOL. 10 players in all.
All but the final game wins $50 minus their $5.

Need 9 to sign up.

ETA:

With both the Sox (root for) and Yankee's (root against) out,this give me a reason to watch.

I will play, if you get enough people.

@cohibasurfer, I noticed you didn't include your name in the list of participants...
You're right Jeff. So if everyone else is in I make 5 players We will need 5 more. It's a 10 spot (player) game.

They are a little difficult to do as it could go 7 games. I'm thinking blind draw for numbers 0-9. Pick an amount... let's say $5 per number. Make it a progressive pool so each game is added to the games before it for the total. That makes it fair for all the numbers. Last game winner takes all and each person puts up a nice 3 pack. So $35 cash and a $30 3pack per entry? Winner of last game gets the cigars from everyone... so 27 cigars. This will cover all the games of the world series. Nobody even has to root for a team....LOL. 10 players in all.
All but the final game wins $50 minus their $5.

Need 9 to sign up.

ETA:
@CigarStone Jeff.... Would you like me to get Dan to elaborate the idea for the pool for you? I know i'm a bit illiterate. 😎

We will draw numbers. Everyone keeps that number for the entire series. Add the scores together of the game to find the winning number. Each Game is added on to the one before it to get the winning number.
EX. Game 1 is 4-3 that equals 7 so 7 wins. $50 ... no cigars
Game 2 is 4-2 that equals 6 and added to 7 = 13 .... so #3 wins game 2 $50 no cigars
Game 3 is 2-1 that equals 3 so add that to 13 = 16 ... so #6 wins game 3 $50 no cigars

ect ect. the final game of the World Series gets the remaining $$ and everyones 3 pack.

ETA:
Everyone puts up $35 cash and a 3 pack worth at least $30. Just something to make the series interesting and also win or share some cigars.

Last edited:
You're right Jeff. So if everyone else is in I make 5 players We will need 5 more. It's a 10 spot (player) game.

@CigarStone Jeff.... Would you like me to get Dan to elaborate the idea for the pool for you? I know i'm a bit illiterate. 😎
Fuck no!

He will write seven pages, six and a half of which will be about him, and somewhere in there will be a convoluted explanation of the rules.

If there is only five of us, do we each get two numbers?

If there is only five of us, do we each get two numbers?
We should be able to get 5 more before the World Series. Somebody will be on a few cocktails and think they are really handsome and sign up. Might just be you for your second entry. 😁