• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL (World Series Pool Interest) Pool is FULL

1697367073722-png.73753
1697368732142.png
Here are the assigned numbers for the World Series below.
Good Luck.
For fun and good sport I think everyone should show a picture of the 3 pak in advance of finding out the cigar winner. Remember... 3 cigars worth a minimum $30. You don't have to show any bonuses or extras (which is not necessary, but this is CP... so). That way when I win players have to send those Cohibas they touted. We have a week to get them posted so no rush... but the sooner the better so people can drool and whish and hope. Try to show your ante before the actual world series starts. I'll remind any straglers as the time gets close if need be.
@Smart Ash ... I know we agreed you would send your entry to me as you are new, but just hang on to them and ship yourself if you aren't the winner.
2-@thinde✅
6-@CigarStone✅
3-@2K6TBSS✅
5-@bfreebern✅
1-@cohibasurfer ✅
9-@tomthirtysix✅
8-@Smart Ash✅
4-@jacot23✅
0-@TexEagle✅
7-@Aalvord2✅

Attachments

• 1697367073722.png
    1697367073722.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 73
@tomthirtysix Tom, I'm a little curious why you had those?
Mostly gifts from coworkers who hear I like cigars hut have no idea what that means. So I've got a tupperdor I keep all that stuff in if I've got a guest over who wants a cigar but that's more their speed.

I try to convince them otherwise. I offer something good I think they'd like. But I've got a couple that insist on flavored stuff. You know "Like what you smoke..."

Well, I am special! If you don't believe me, just ask me!

Remind anyone of anyone?

Phil Mickelson(a.k.a. FIGJAM) or maybe Gary Player?

Sorry not been here long enough to know anyone here like that…