• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Batten down the hatches Houston

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Hopefully I'll be back on in a couple days but tomorrow we're boarding up, sending the women and children northwest and hangin tight.

Good luck Texas Gulf Coast brothers.

League City, out!

Well, it looks like it might get rough down here. Stay safe brothers!!!!!

I'm ready once again with my generator, tools and roofing materials. My brother is not expecting much more than scattered power outages in Houston.

My Mom and Pops will be riding out the storm as well as my Ex-wife with our kids. They will be in Texas City.

I am wishing all the 3rd Coast Brothers the best of luck.

Tim

My Mom and Pops will be riding out the storm as well as my Ex-wife with our kids. They will be in Texas City.

I am wishing all the 3rd Coast Brothers the best of luck.

Tim

Yeah we lived in Texas City when Carla came through in 61, we left there and came to Bay City and stayed with my Grandparents. So I am going to stick it out here for this this one as well. Bay City that is.

Good luck guys, I'm on the West side and got a few smokes in today before the rain comes..

Stocked up and ready to hold out the storm. Headed home to help the family with the house. Hope it's not too bad, Rita left us powerless for over a week.

Good luck gents, stay safe.

Houston, Out.

I received an order of smokes just yesterday, also went to Spec's today and picked up a couple of handfuls, Afunte, punch rare corjo, R&J's , i'm in Beaumont, just east of Houston, plan on riding it out, I have plenty of food and water, the generator is full and I have 30 extra gallons. we should be in the heat of the storm friday night or sat. morning. Good luck to everyone in the area.
Mark R

Well, my company has put me on notice. If there is any damage I will be sent to Houston on Sunday to help get operations back in order. Let's hope I don't have to go, that means everything is OK.

looks like I'll get the chance to take pictures during the eye! too bad it won't be during the daylight or i'd get some fantastic pictures.. oh well.. all is boarded up, we're ready..

I'll be back on the flip, wish us luck.