• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, 2007

HBS, we're gonna miss ya brother... :(

If the 18th is a solid date, I'll go ahead and make reservations. I'm bringing the wife and both boys this year.

Sounds good Steve. I will let Pop know he is having company. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is anyone welcome to the BBQ? And if so, where is it being held this year? Thanks.

Hey Andre, you can read about last years here . We had a blast, and would love for you to come. We gotta drag BobbyRitz with us, too. :thumbs:

Now with Erick out, who's ass am I gonna take a pic of this year. :whistling: Shane is too easy...hmmmm.... maybe Mark or the Hawk Boys (twin moons rising), Cookie or Ray.

On second thought, I'll leave my camera home. :sign:

Thanks for the PM Dan!

So what location deserves the privilege of this fine herf?

Rob

Think banjos and pigs. That should be a good hint :0

Thanks for the PM Dan!

Rob

LMAO, Ray! You know that location is a slice of "Almost Heaven". Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River! :D

Oh, and Den... Juanita said she'd go ONLY if we stayed at Pop's house! :laugh:

Think banjos and pigs. That should be a good hint :0

Thanks for the PM Dan!

Rob

LMAO, Ray! You know that location is a slice of "Almost Heaven". Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River! :D

Oh, and Den... Juanita said she'd go ONLY if we stayed at Pop's house! :laugh:

Hope you like POT ROAST!!! Just the way you like it. :D

Is anyone welcome to the BBQ? And if so, where is it being held this year? Thanks.

Hey Andre, you can read about last years here . We had a blast, and would love for you to come. We gotta drag BobbyRitz with us, too. :thumbs:

Now with Erick out, who's ass am I gonna take a pic of this year. :whistling: Shane is too easy...hmmmm.... maybe Mark or the Hawk Boys (twin moons rising), Cookie or Ray.

On second thought, I'll leave my camera home. :sign:

I think that would be a wise decision on your part.

So, the Aug 18th is THE date, right? I'm guessing folks will start to arrive on the 17th for camping next to the river, with most departures planned for Sunday the 19th?

:D

Most folks don't have to travel THAT far so 2/3rds will arrive the same day.

So, the Aug 18th is THE date, right? I'm guessing folks will start to arrive on the 17th for camping next to the river, with most departures planned for Sunday the 19th?

:D

1600 miles for me, but I'm not leaving Denver on Friday unless I'm flying.

Aug 18th is the date. We are planning on starting Friday afternoon ending up on Sunday. Everyone is invited, even Shane. :cool:

From the sounds of it, Shane is the "Adult Entertainment"!!!! :whistling: :sign:

I may be able to work this out. We'll see. Someone gimme an addy so I can see how far I have to go, please! :thumbs:

Floyd T.