• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf Contest

cigardawg

OK, here is the contest from the BBQ Herf. No, we are not doing number of attendees or ages (mostly because I was too lazy to gather the data). We are also not doing number of cigars smoked (see above reason). We do, however, have some very simple questions.

The Prize? Well, I collected cigars from all of the CP attendees of the BBQ Herf. These will be sent out to the winner in a nice little 25-count desktop humidor. I'll try to post pictures later if I can find my camera.

Rules: The contest closes at midnight tomorrow (Tuesday). No answers will be accepted after that. The most correct answers will win. In case of a tie, the first post with the correct answers wins. Attendees of the BBQ Herf are not eligible. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

1. Besides thehatguy and stevehawk, who was (were) the first CP member(s) to arrive at the herf?

2. When did they arrive (date and time)?

3. Who was (were) the last CP member(s) to arrive at the herf?

4. When did they arrive (date and time)?

5. Who drove the furthest to come to the herf? How far (miles) did they drive (one way)?

6. How many dogs were brought by BBQ Herf attendees (not just CP members)? How many males (dogs)? How many females (dogs)?

Bonus Question. This has three answers. If someone gets all three, they win. In case of a tie, the winner is the first to post the correct answers. If someone only gets one part, I'll send out a 5'er. If someone gets two parts, I'll make it 7 sticks. If someone gets all three, I'll send out 10.

I smoked three cigars at the BBQ Herf, 2 non-Cubans and 1 Habano. What were the brand names of each of the cigars (e.g., Tatuaje, Don Pepin Garcia, Montrcristo, H Upmann, etc.)?

Great questions, Dawg! I was wondering what you would come up with! :thumbs:

I will send a nice fiver to whoever comes in second!

Sounds like fun for all.

I'll give it a shot.

1 - shooter

2 - Aug. 18th, 6:30pm

3 - BrewMeister

4 - Aug. 19th, 8:00 pm

5 - Swissy - 360

6 - 12 doggies, 9-M & 3-F

bonus:
Arturo Fuente
Carlos Torano
RA

Damn, I was there and can only answer 3 of them. :laugh:

Good luck guys - I was there and I would have a tough time with the answers :laugh:

One of the question should be: How many cigars did Shooter give out Friday night? :laugh: Or how much he drank before handing them out. or What was Shooter's favorite saying on Friday night? :whistling: Or how long was Shooter at the herf before he got naked? ??? And who got to see him naked? :0

Okay I'm sorry Shooter I will stop now, but I had to bust your balls some more. ;)

One of the question should be: How many cigars did Shooter give out Friday night? :laugh: Or how much he drank before handing them out. or What was Shooter's favorite saying on Friday night? :whistling: Or how long was Shooter at the herf before he got naked? ??? And who got to see him naked? :0

Okay I'm sorry Shooter I will stop now, but I had to bust your balls some more. ;)

Damn did I give that many out!!! The whole naked thing, well that was a wardrobe malfunction... but anyway I am branded forever.... just like Janet Jackson... Next time I will just hang out in a speedo the whole time...

Bump to get more guesses. This is a great prize pack folks, give it your best shot.

1- Shooter and ddepaola

2- 8/18 4:00 pm

3-Bremeister

4- 8/19 5:00 pm

5- Shooter and ddepaola - 567 mi

6-10 dogs 5 m/5f

bonus

a fuente, padron, Partagas isom

crossing my fingers! Thanks for the contest! I appreciate it. Sounds like you guys had a hell of a time.

Brandon

I'll give it a shot!

1.) Shooter and ddepaola were the first CPers
2.) Arrival was about 5:30 PM on Friday, August 18
3.) Brewmeister was last to arrive
4.) Arrival was around 3:30 PM on Saturday, August 19
5.) Shooter and ddepaola drove farthest. Approximately 575 miles.
6.) 6 dogs attended, 4 females and 2 males.

**Bonus**

Arturo Fuente Anejo, Ashton ESG, and Montecristo #2

Sounds like it was a great time. I wish I could get to things like this...

Great contest!
1. Shooter and Ddepaola
2. 0839 am
3. Brewmeister
4. 3:30 pm
5. Shooter and Ddepaola /385 miles
6.5 3 females/ 2 males

Edited to add bonus: Don Pepin Garcia/ Partagas/ AF Anejo
Wish I was there!

I don't have a damned clue, I just know I wish I coulda been there...but here's a shot at it.

1. Shooter and Ddepaola
2. 4:30 PM (8/18)
3. Brewmeister
4. 3:53 PM (8/19)
5. Shooter and Ddepaola (534 miles)
6. 6 Dogs (3 Females, 3 Males)

*BONUS*

Ashton VSG, Opus X, RASS

Damm, some of you guys are getting very close. Oh coarce I have no idea what the answers are.

Looks like Brewmeister has a rep, everybody is picking him for being late. :p

Looks like Brewmeister has a rep, everybody is picking him for being late. :p

Easy now... that is only because I was the last to post in the thread that I was leaving for the HERF... I think?? :rolleyes:
transpi.gif

I hope we get a few more guesses before this is over!! There are some great smokes in the prize pack! There could even be a few of them there yummy White Owls that were floatin' around, if that helps! :love:

nah... :laugh: :sign:

Wow, I can't believe the lack of response to this. I do know for a fact there are some fine cigars. At least take a guess!

-D