• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf Contest

I guess no one wants free cigars. Just send them to my house I will smoke them. ;)

lol...well 5 of us want free cigars Hawk. You have plenty anyway, let some of us young whippersnappers have a couple. :D

Brandon

I'd have a go (though it would be complete random guessing! mixed with a little forum research :) ), but I don't think I have been in the community long enough + the fact I doubt you'd ship to over here :(

:)

Wow, very little play on this contest. Oh well. I'll go through the results and announce a winner later today. Someone is getting a nice package of cigars.

Wow, very little play on this contest. Oh well. I'll go through the results and announce a winner later today. Someone is getting a nice package of cigars.

Can't believe only 5 guys guessed. :0

Well, that does make my odds better. :sign:

lol...well 5 of us want free cigars Hawk. You have plenty anyway, let some of us young whippersnappers have a couple. :D

Brandon

I did have plenty. Did I mention that my brother was at my house all week. Okay maybe I will let you youngens take the prize. And a hint. No body has #3 right. ??? Good luck!!!

My shot:

1. Shooter, Hillbilly
2. Saturday about 7am
3. cookie, getting underway Sat a.m. after collecting all the offspring, then stopping every 50 miles for a piss break.
4. Saturday, about 4PM
5. Shooter did, about 575 miles

Lesse, Scot... That you smoked NCs at all throws me. NC guesses would be Alec Bradley and Tatuaje. As for the C, I'll go for Punch.

I did have plenty. Did I mention that my brother was at my house all week. Okay maybe I will let you youngens take the prize. And a hint. No body has #3 right. ??? Good luck!!!

well that doesn't help me now that the contest is over hawk! You should have sent me a little pm! ;) we could have worked something out. :D

Brandon

OK, I am ready to post the answers to the contest. Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to double check the answers with some of the principals. Here it goes...

1. shooter and ddepaola
2. 8/18 at 5:30pm
3. Melsk was the last CPer to arrive
4. 8/19 at about 5:30pm
5. shooter and depaola drove approximately 539 miles (average between 547 coming and 531 going home)
6. 5 dogs, all were male

Bonus: I smoked a Joya de Nicaragua 1970 Antanos Lancero, La Flor Dominicana Ligero Torpedo, and a Sancho Panza Belicoso

And the winner is...LilBastage

Both LilBastage and Tasman got 3 answers completely right. However, LilBastage's guess of 575 miles was closer than Tasman's guess of 385. Therefore, he gets the nod. Congratulations, brother.

Tasman, you'll be seeing a package for being the runner up.

Please send me your addresses via PM and I'll/we'll get your winnings out very soon.

Thanks for playing!! :thumbs:

Congrats you bastage!

Hey, good one both of you! I heard somewhere that the runner up might also get something?

Woo Hoo!!! Yippee!!!

PM coming with my addy. I can't believe this, I never win ANYTHING!

Thanks to you all for having the idea to put this contest out there. I hope to one day make one of these events, but I'm kind of isolated here by geography and obligations.

Thanks again!

Congrats, LilBastage! You've got a nice pack on the way.

SFC Parks, I'll get your runner up pack out tomorrow or Friday! :)

Wow, Great contest! I wish I could have been there! You guys sounded like you had an awesome time! What more can a somebody ask for, Cigars, friendship, poker and alcohol! Is there anything else out there?
Thanks steve and cigardawg! :D

Dean, package went out today. DC# 0306 1070 0000 2988 5302