• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf III

Fuggers! 8/8 is my anniversary. Make sure Steve knows he is Staff, not one of the guests.

Sweet Dennis!

We should be able to make it (fingers crossed)

TheHayGuy (Dennis)
SteveHawk (Steve)
N2Advnture (Mark)

:)

~Mark

I will wear clothes this time if I can make it.

Does Shelly know? :whistling:

Like Cookie said, always a good time. Its on the calendar.
:thumbs:

wow, great to see this going again!!!

at this time I'm not sure I can make it...I have some family coming into town that weekend...but I might be able to pull it off. I will respond back asap. :thumbs:

damnit, i have plans that weekend which i cannot break. Possibly Woman and I could come by some other time on our sommer adventures, but 8/8 has already been booked.

I am out. I will be out of town the week prior, and the little lady revoked my pass....can't believe I will miss this one.

its not looking good for me either. I have family coming into town that week so I more then likely won't be able to make it.

Sure would love to though. Camping down by that river was freaking awesome!

Got your PM Dennis. I'll have to see what's going on and let you know. Been crazy busy this summer.

Hope to be able to come. Wife and kids love to camp.

Got your PM Dennis. I'll have to see what's going on and let you know. Been crazy busy this summer.

Hope to be able to come. Wife and kids love to camp.

John, you don't have to camp unless you want to. Most folks will just show up for the Saturday BBQ event. Hope to see you there -- if not, maybe we can get together one day while I'm in the area.

I actually have some pictures at home of Shooter Saturday morning walking around in his towel....still hammered from the night before.

uhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhh aaaarrrggghhhhhh uuuuhhhhhhhhh :laugh:

I actually have some pictures at home of Shooter Saturday morning walking around in his towel....still hammered from the night before.

uhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhh aaaarrrggghhhhhh uuuuhhhhhhhhh :laugh:

This post worthless without pics!

Well don't I feel stupid :(

I hope those details include some dates. ???

SteveHawk is coming to town so I have decided to do BBQ Herf III.

More details to follow.