• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Be Afraid...

This can't be good, he's callin' peeps bitches.

:thumbs:

Way to go SB!

In case you don't know, SB has the cigar equivalent of a BFG with unlimited ammo. You get in his sites, you are toast!

Nice play Smokeyballs
Newbie, doesn't know I hate that fu(king "e"! I think I'm ready to teach quite of few of you newbies a lesson about bombing. I might even give some of you old boys a refresher course in the art of WAR! This time I'm not playing for prizes or making you bomb each other. I'm just going to start firing and see who can take the damage I will inflict! Heads up fools, no posted dc #s, no way of knowing who, or how many! Hide the dog, gather up the women and children, put on that flak jacket! It starts now...

Nice play Smokeyballs
Newbie, doesn't know I hate that fu(king "e"! I think I'm ready to teach quite of few of you newbies a lesson about bombing. I might even give some of you old boys a refresher course in the art of WAR! This time I'm not playing for prizes or making you bomb each other. I'm just going to start firing and see who can take the damage I will inflict! Heads up fools, no posted dc #s, no way of knowing who, or how many! Hide the dog, gather up the women and children, put on that flak jacket! It starts now...

That sure is one long winded speech. :p

:0

My apologizes, I forgot what happens when one makes grammar / spelling errors in here.

Nice play Smokeyballs

That sure is one long winded speech. :p
Not quite as long as the PADRON speech, Loren!

Didn't you blow away enough people last year. :thumbs:

Watch out fellow BOTL's - Smokyballs has been known to destroy entire cities

Only 55 of you girls and you really did it to each other. I just gave you the partial loaded clip! This is about targeting unsupecting bastards and blowing up the turd wranglers mailboxes!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...9562&hl=WAR for those of you newbies that don't know!

Holy crap, this guy is angry - watch out!

Brian

Holy crap, this guy is angry - watch out!

Brian
You have been doing a pretty good job yourself Brian!I get the feeling that a few of these boys just don't understand my wrath! You have been warned...

Only 55 of you girls and you really did it to each other. I just gave you the partial loaded clip! This is about targeting unsupecting bastards and blowing up the turd wranglers mailboxes!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...9562&hl=WAR for those of you newbies that don't know!

DAMN, Smokyballs... That must have been a great WAR.. (where the hell is that kevlar)

Want to see what a Smoky slap down looks like?
KS15106.jpg

From what I have read I think YOU ALL are introuble. hehehehe. snicker, snicker. (being on good behavior) I hope enjoy. I think I will run for cover looks like it could get ugly and quick.

chryssy