• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Be preparred when the zombies come.....

That's awesome.... Maybe they should consider that when fighting in a forested region as well.

Damn, my plan was just to slap them. That looks a bit better for the intended purpose.

Looks like it will work to me... I didn't see a splash shield anywhere tho... gotta be OSHA approved!!! Probably would work good as a defoliant too. Kind of like Agent Orange- During the Vietnam War, an estimated 20 million gallons of Agent Orange were deployed in South Vietnam. My brother can attest to the side affects of that btw.

BUT THIS LOOKS CHEAPER/SAFER!!

I'm counting on getting a LOBO as described in World War Z

The guy is sawing f**in' PUMPKINS people... :rolleyes:

The Society for the Rights of Domesticated Pumpkins are going to hear about this... :sign:

Wow. He's gonna cut his leg off.

And I'm gonna laugh my ass off because he's an idiot.

When the zombies ( or Deadites) come I'm going to lop my hand off at the wrist, load up my boomstick, attach the chainsaw to my arm and yell "Come get some".

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be within arms reach of a zed.

having much experience humping one of these around on the fireground, up and down ladders etc my tools of choice would be:

One of these for everything up to the heaviest duty work. And extra batteries. I can cut a car in half with 2 batteries, 2 blades, and <10 minutes.
6536-21-lg.jpg

One of these for heavy duty work.
fh-k-12fdsaw-3.jpg