• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bead Containers

I ment put all the beads in the hose. Max surface area that way.

Emo

Just curious if anybody has ever tried using cigar coffins? I'm looking to add some beads at each drawer of the cabinet for stability before summer and was trying to think of what would work best. When looking at the drawers I noticed a couple of coffins and thought "hey, I wonder...."

Seams like the perfect choice since it would give a large surface area, not take a whole lot of space and could actually even act as a divider. The way some are made, like the CAO Odyssey coffin, you could use the lid and bottom as two separate holders.

Try it and let us know..... This sounds like a good idea..... Maybe I'll try it when my cabinet comes in

Hi,
I like the idea with the box. Can i use an empty cigar box? Also would it be a good thing to line the bottom of box with or without plastic? Are the beads safe when exposed the inside of a cigar box? What do ya think?
Mr Smoker

Hi,
I like the idea with the box. Can i use an empty cigar box? Also would it be a good thing to line the bottom of box with or without plastic? Are the beads safe when exposed the inside of a cigar box? What do ya think?
Mr Smoker

Mr Smoker

You certianly could use an empty cigar box, however I dont think the lids are wide enough to be cut in half to allow the top to be open.

Also most of the hinges on cigar boxes are tacked or hammered into the box. These hinges were screwed on and allowed me to remove the lid and replace it.

The wooden box is fine, the beads are not actualy wet and there for have no effect on the box. Nor do I think the box have affect on the beads.

I think a lot of people have beads in empty cigar boxes. I just like the idea of a lid that opened and closed.

Good luck with what ever you choose