• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bead Question

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
Okay guys I am sure this is a repeat question and my lazy-a$$ COULD search for past thread, but who are we kidding...

Anyway, I ordered some beads awhile back and they finally arrived. It occurrs to me that the haven't set themselves up in my humi yet, so .....what do most of you bead-users keep them in...pantyhose, what???

Thanks
Russell

I keep mine in a small tupperware container. I got them activated by heating distilled water for about 20 seconds and sitting it right beside the beads. They soaked the water up like there was no tommorrow. You can't leave it in there long or your humidity will shoot up to 80% like mine did. Oops! :lookup:

gr8full2day said:
Okay guys I am sure this is a repeat question and my lazy-a$$ COULD search for past thread, but who are we kidding...

Anyway, I ordered some beads awhile back and they finally arrived. It occurrs to me that the haven't set themselves up in my humi yet, so .....what do most of you bead-users keep them in...pantyhose, what???

Thanks
Russell
pantyhose..... you don't have to worry about spilling them and they are flexible so that they can fit just about anywhere :thumbs:

Agree! I put them in PH first then I can put it into a humidifier case or small tupperware container. Some even put a hook in the cooler and dangle the PH on it but I don't... I think it looks like a scrotum hanging down! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

I guess thats to be expected from the Salty Nuts guy. :p

I use a small mesh bag that my wife had a decorative candle in. I believe you can buy them at Wal-Mart to use with party favors. It's pretty much the same thing as using panty hose only NOT GAY :p . I agree with CVM on placing a small container of water next to the beads and letting them absorb the moisture instead of putting the water directly on the beads. I was never sure of what I was doing when putting the drops of water on the beads.

I keep mine in my butt. Takes care of that pesky "swamp ass" that creeps up on you after a long day at work.

Mine are in a green bag thagt my mother-in-law gav eme for Christmas. It had homemade chocolate covered cherries in it :thumbs:

wk-mang said:
Agree! I put them in PH first then I can put it into a humidifier case or small tupperware container. Some even put a hook in the cooler and dangle the PH on it but I don't... I think it looks like a scrotum hanging down! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade
[snapback]130475[/snapback]​

I must have missed this post. This haed me laughing for about 20 minutes now hahahhahahahhahahaha