• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beads

billbaker3

My wife just got me my first humidor for Valentines day. Its not big (I know get a bigger one) but I am happy with it being my first one. Its an Oak 50 count box with a glass window on top with my initials etched into it. I figure once I grow out of this one I will just use it as the "These are ready to smoke box" and have a coolidor for the rest.

Anyways my question is this; According to Heartfelt my box needs a little under one ounce of beads. If I go to the 2 ounce container (It would stand up in my box where the 1 ounce wouldnt) would it be a problem?

Thanks guys

Nope. More beads will just help the humidor recover faster after being opened. Just follow the directions for using the beads. :)

Nope. More beads will just help the humidor recover faster after being opened. Just follow the directions for using the beads. :)

Perfect answer!

Heheh, Viper, if your beads were a man and I was a woman, oh how we would DANCE the night away!~~ :sign: :sign: :sign:

Anyways, these beads are great. They'll keep your humi in excellent condition! :thumbs:

Got me some Hearthfelt beads today. Great place to buy from and fast shipping. :thumbs:

I got the distilled water already. Do you just spray them a few times, how do you know? I am assuming they will come with instructions. If not then I will be searching for them.

Soon to buy yet more beads from Viper. Only this time I have to order 2lbs. :)

Don