• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEARS ... we are back in it!

ML237

On a prowl ...can't stop...lost my mind...up in sm
Are Bears taking it? :thumbs: What you think? :0

GO BEARS !

Looks like the Bears are going to give Carolina a game!

the bear just have to stop beating themselves, the panthers are tough enough. GO BEARS! :cool:

Lee said:
Looks like the Bears are going to give Carolina a game!
[snapback]275705[/snapback]​

It sure starting to look like Bears are in the Christmas giving mood! :(

Hopefully they snap out of it especially the D & give a fight for a change :sign:

GO BEARS

sack said:
the bear just have to stop beating themselves, the panthers are tough enough. GO BEARS! :cool:
[snapback]275710[/snapback]​

Sack looks like the Bears are listening .. it's ON!

GO BEARS

Looks like were gonna have 2 upsets today. 1st Pittsburg wins and now it looks like Carolina is going forward....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hehe so much for the bears. :whistling:

-Mark

Boy, I bet you were there was an easy button to delete an embarrassing post like this.

So who is going to doubt my Panthers now?

Any Seagull fans out there?

I might dount the Panthers.

If Alexander comes back, which he will... Foster will miss the rest of the season, and peppers in questionable.

I'm going with the Hawks on this one.

Pompous Pugs said:
Boy, I bet you were there was an easy button to delete an embarrassing post like this.

So who is going to doubt my Panthers now?

Any Seagull fans out there?
[snapback]275820[/snapback]​

I guess I know why the choice of the login name :rolleyes:

Anyway I'll be first to take the Hawks against your Panthers.

What's your stake? :0

ML237 said:
I guess I know why the choice of the login name :rolleyes:

Yeah...about that...shoulda made that known in my introduction. Typically a "good guy" except for Panther Football, Duke Basketball, and many other topics I am often wrong but never in doubt about.

They made a good run of it nobody expected them to go this far this year. when they Mature a bit I think Chicago will go all the way. still Chicago has not had a team this good in a long time and they did a great job this year.

They will be back. If they can keep their defense intact and improve the offense a little, oh and get a fuggin punter.