• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bears will win next game

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
if you like the panther, pm me. first botl is on! :cool:

sleepyjim said:
PM Sent......

Jim
[snapback]272685[/snapback]​
your on! good luck, you'll need it! lol! :cool:

Sad I missed this bet...Easy money.

Did yo uwatch the game yesterday or were you lounging around, slacking off, getting slow and doing nothing like your Bears team?

Panthers Defense could stop Rex with a hat and a quarter. You guys offense is weak and will be exposed next week. If you all cannot score more than 20 points, no way you go past this weekend.

No way the Best Receiver in the NFL (Steve Smith) who had 160+ yards on you guys earlier this season gets kept out of the endzone again. If you stop Foster, we'll use Goings. Delhomme is comfortable and calculated not rushing his throws like he did earlier in the season.

Playoff experience wins everytime (4 repeat starters versus 4 rookies this past weekend, starters were 4-0)

Panthers win 21-17.

I think Sleepy Jim will be lighting up 5 nice victory cigars - experience seems to win in playoff games - Grossman has none and has only played a game or two this year - I think Carolina wins by 7+ - then again, I am the one who went 1-5 on bowl day :laugh:

Tom Brady didn't have any playoff experience either when the Pats started their dynasty. I am not comparing Rex to Tom though, not yet and maybe not ever. Only time will tell.

But you are right, experience does tend to lead to victory in the playoffs.

Tom Brady is a special breed - you can just tell when he is on the field good things are going to happen (if you are a pats fan) - very Montana like - I have not seen enough of Grossman to see if he has "it" - We are lucky here in PGH, Big Ben seems to have "it" - not really sure what "it" is, I just know some have it and some don't

Oh yeah, I told Cletus when Big Ben came out that he was the real deal and would be the best QB to come out of the draft. I followed his last year at Miami (OH) and have been a fan of his and kind of a closet Steelers fan. I think that he will be better than Eli and Phillip Rivers, but again only time will tell.

Chris Weinke has no playoff experience either...look where it led him.

It is easy to select the exception (Brady) to the rule (Eli Manning, Chris Simms, Leftwhich) when making an analogy. In fact Delhomme had only started 1 game before the season he took the Panthers to the Super Bowl--so no playoff experience is not essential but a good start.

But Grossman has not only his lack of playoff experience, but also the lack of playing alot this season.

I've gotta go with Carolina on this one too. Just a better overall team in my opinion....not so one-sided (defense) like the Bears. But perhaps I'm just bitter because I'm in the same division as the Bears with the lowly Lions as my home team hahahahaha. Steve Smith is just unbelievable for being so small. And I think Jake is one of the top 5 quaterbacks in the league right now, perhaps only because that's one of the struggling positions in the NFL as noted by many experts. The panthers are a recent btdt, and I think that counts for something. I think it'll be a good game though. I don't see this one being a blow out for either team.

Jason

I'll be rooting for the Bears and Pats this W/E. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Doc.
Pats fan

Devil Doc said:
I'll be rooting for the Bears and Pats this W/E. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Doc.
Pats fan
[snapback]273426[/snapback]​

??Uh the Bears won earlier this season, so you were just referencing the Pats failure to beat the Broncos??

Pats lost the 1985 Super Bowl to the Bears. I want the Bears and Pats to meet again. Therefore I'm rooting for the Bears and Pats to win this W/e. Sorry my post was so obtuse. Or was it?

Doc.

Pompous Pugs said:
Chris Weinke has no playoff experience either...look where it led him.

It is easy to select the exception (Brady) to the rule (Eli Manning, Chris Simms, Leftwhich) when making an analogy. In fact Delhomme had only started 1 game before the season he took the Panthers to the Super Bowl--so no playoff experience is not essential but a good start.

But Grossman has not only his lack of playoff experience, but also the lack of playing alot this season.
[snapback]273288[/snapback]​

You misread my post. :thumbs:

Pompous Pugs said:

Did yo uwatch the game yesterday or were you lounging around, slacking off, getting slow and doing nothing like your Bears team?

Panthers Defense could stop Rex with a hat and a quarter. You guys offense is weak and will be exposed next week. If you all cannot score more than 20 points, no way you go past this weekend.

No way the Best Receiver in the NFL (Steve Smith) who had 160+ yards on you guys earlier this season gets kept out of the endzone again. If you stop Foster, we'll use Goings. Delhomme is comfortable and calculated not rushing his throws like he did earlier in the season.

Playoff experience wins everytime (4 repeat starters versus 4 rookies this past weekend, starters were 4-0)

Panthers win 21-17.
[snapback]272726[/snapback]​

Bump...
Just the costumary forum "I told you so!"

"Number 1 Defense"...blah

<em>Easy Money</em>

Pompous Pugs said:
Pompous Pugs said:

Panthers Defense could stop Rex with a hat and a quarter.  You guys offense is weak and will be exposed next week.  If you all cannot score more than 20 points, no way you go past this weekend. 

No way the Best Receiver in the NFL (Steve Smith) who had 160+ yards on you guys earlier this season gets kept out of the endzone again.  If you stop Foster, we'll use Goings.  Delhomme is comfortable and calculated not rushing his throws like he did earlier in the season.

Panthers win 21-17.
[snapback]272726[/snapback]​

Bump...
Just the costumary forum "I told you so!"

"Number 1 Defense"...blah

<em>Easy Money</em>
[snapback]275816[/snapback]​

terrible.

It should of been the bears vs steve smith!! He torched and embarressed the 2nd best defense in the NFL. Truly a pathetic game for the bears D.