• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beat The Heat

Check out the first post to see the pass order. Pass heading out on Monday. I only need 1 address. Thanks

I agree. I am a newbie as well but have trades/freebies/mooches under the good ol' belt. Anyways. I have a pit too Triple_D. Amer Statfordshire terriore. Brindle and what a dog. I love 'em to death. They have such a bad rep too. Takes owning one to understand all the commotion. Well thx again triple-D from all us newbies. CHEERS J.P

Triple_d....Oh BTW, when do u plan to start sending out? How many people are u lettng in before sending? What is the sending order?

jphmojo said:
I agree. I am a newbie as well but have trades/freebies/mooches under the good ol' belt. Anyways. I have a pit too Triple_D. Amer Statfordshire terriore. Brindle and what a dog. I love 'em to death. They have such a bad rep too. Takes owning one to understand all the commotion. Well thx again triple-D from all us newbies. CHEERS J.P

Triple_d....Oh BTW, when do u plan to start sending out? How many people are u lettng in before sending? What is the sending order?
Amstaff & Pit Bull are the same exact dogs. Several of my dogs came directly off AKC/UKC Amstaff/Pit Bulls.

As far as the pass it's full and going out Monday morning. You will have it by Wednesday. :thumbs:

For the order go to the first post on this thread. I'll be keeping it updated throughout the pass with Puts/Takes and the progress of players.

Thanks for all your good work Trip'n_D !

Here's something I came up with and thought of you.

bulldog.jpg

DDD,

Thanks from me too! I appreciate being brought into the fold. this thing got off of the ground fast. AND I am second :)

I will have to make a trip to the 'ol smokie hut for a few sticks to put into the pass. All of the good stuff I've got in the humi was sent to me from guys on this board. To all of you CP veterans, thank you. This is really a cool place.

Can't wait to lay my peepers on that box of sticks.

Pee Pee Dance has started :thumbs: :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Wow, Am I reading this right? I'm first on the list. YEA!! Boy I can't wait to get the box. This is going to be so fun. I agree to move this thread to box passes in progress and hey lets all list out takes/puts for kicks. I love it when things so smoothly. I' still waitting for another pass that started sign-ups a month ago to launch(so slow). Triple_D you sure now what your're doing.Thx for the hard work. I will put a few goodies for your trouble and for letting this newbie be a part of this. CHEERS ALL. J.P

The pass is on it's way. I've requested to be moved to Passes in progress.

all list out takes/puts
That's the general rule. And please post the #s along with your P/T's to make it easier on me keeping the first post updated. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or post and I'll answer asap. Thanks and Have Fun :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
Hey Triple_D. What bloodline is that new dog in your avitar? :D
That's a new bloodline I'm introducing into my yard to make all the dogs look more like their owner :sign: :p

Back