• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been a long time Part Deux

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
Excuse my ignorance and abilities to navigate the site. Needing to make changes to my profile. First up location; Try as I may, unsuccessful and frustrated, Any considerations will be greatly appreciated.

Under the banner is a bar with your screen name. Click it then hit personal details. That will show a screen to edit your profile. Hope that helps.

I must be stuck on stupid brother. I can edit everything, down to privacy settings. Below that, no go. Appreciate your prompt response sir.

I must be stuck on stupid brother. I can edit everything, down to privacy settings. Below that, no go. Appreciate your prompt response sir.
What oke&coke said, once you click on the "personal details" page, you scroll down and there's a box that says "location" and you fill it out. There are also options there to change your avatar, edit your about me, as well as other things.

Dickson, what are you doing down in Texas? You a looooooooooong way from CT.

I'm glad you asked that question, I couldn't figure it out either.:eek:

Last edited:
Hey it took me a bit to figure out how to navigate on a smart phone when I started hanging out more!

If I ever get a phone (and yes, I DO NOT ) have a phone I will consult with my grandchildren even though they look at you funny and say, you don’t know how to do that grandpa? Sad!

If I ever get a phone (and yes, I DO NOT ) have a phone I will consult with my grandchildren even though they look at you funny and say, you don’t know how to do that grandpa? Sad!
Wait, so you're telling me you take photos of your today's smoke and such on a digital camera and take the time to upload it each time? Damn I guess my phone has made me "lazy" lol you're dedicated, Ed :D or you use a tablet??

Dickson, what are you doing down in Texas? You a looooooooooong way from CT.

I'm glad you asked that question, I couldn't figure it out either.:eek:

Thread jack......Figure it out! You’re the only tool I know from Nova Scotia! You need to make some time for a smoke Bill!

Wait, so you're telling me you take photos of your today's smoke and such on a digital camera and take the time to upload it each time? Damn I guess my phone has made me "lazy" lol you're dedicated, Ed :D or you use a tablet??

Use the new iPad Pro for the photo, now has a great zoom feature so I got a great shot of the bang on that RyJ.