• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been a while

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
Hey everyone, been a few months since I've posted. During that time I got married, had a honeymoon and bought a shotgun... In that order.

For those that are getting married... Get a wedding planner, it will save your sanity!

Also, if you're a white dude marrying into a traditional Chinese family. Better hit up Google on what happens in a Chinese wedding. Lets just say I had to "earn" passage into the parents house by first eating the hottest pepper I have ever had, then while burning up give a ten line poem on my deep love for the wife and then put on a glittered glove and fedora and dance to "Thriller"... Humbling for sure. The only videos and pictures of that have been locked away in the safe.

Here are some pictures!!

3077475785_d14153ba68.jpg

3077475795_a1983595a1_b.jpg

I have tons of pictures. Just thought I'd throw these up for you guys.

Big thanks to Adrian! Those R&Js were a big hit!

I was really looking forward to seeing some of that Thriller action. :D

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! Sounds like a rather interesting wedding for sure. Make sure you post pics of the shotgun when you get it!

Congrats on the wedding. I gotta say that I don't like anybody enough to put on a sequined white glove though. :laugh:

Congrats Josh! Come to a LA herf soon! :thumbs:

Good to see you back Josh, congrats to you and beautiful bride. :thumbs:

Congrats Josh! Best wishes to you and your new bride, and may you have a long happy life together. (wish i could say the same for my daughter and her huz....) Hey!!! Is that your mom in the blue dress?? WHOA

Congrats Josh! Best wishes to you and your new bride, and may you have a long happy life together. (wish i could say the same for my daughter and her huz....) Hey!!! Is that your mom in the blue dress?? WHOA

Yeah, and now that you mention it, its a really bad picture of her. Makes her look hunched over. heh

Congrats Josh, it looks like a great time. Now when are we gonna see pics of the gun....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Pussy whipped! Neener, neener, neener!

Bruce, don't be such a child......... :rolleyes:

:makes whip-cracking sound:

PUSSAY-WHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

Can Josh come out to play?!?! :laugh: :laugh: Congrats brother! :thumbs:

Congrats Josh, it looks like a great time. Now when are we gonna see pics of the gun....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Its locked up at the local Turners while the ten days counts down.

It looks similar to the one seem in the picture below (the first one)
armory19.jpg

Next step is getting the wife to the range to try out some revolvers.

Straight from the gun shop to the range, picked it up today at 3:00pm

3103989056_fc1410f408_b.jpg

3103988454_816158c48a_b.jpg

Don't mind those red snap caps, I had just finishing cleaning her after the range and was cycling mechanism.

I used A Zoom snap caps in my P220. They held up quite nicely. Congrats on the wedding!

You- pulled the pic of mom in the blue dress? ha
Hope all is well and Your life is full of marital bliss!