• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been Busy Playing In The dirt

PSTAN

I have not been on very much for the past several weeks, the reason being that we sold our house, been very busy and limited internet access in the evenings and at work.

Here is a picture of our old house.
IMG_1564.jpg

Here I am working on leveling the lot for the new house.
IMG_1567_edited-1.jpg

Started diging the footings today. :D

PStan, I watched Dad go through that once (assuming you are your own sub) and thought to myself "Never, dude, never try that". Hats off to anyone who trys though!! Real feeling of pride I'd say.

Did anyone else read that title the wrong way?

Don't get yourself all excited there :sign:

PStan, I watched Dad go through that once (assuming you are your own sub) and thought to myself "Never, dude, never try that". Hats off to anyone who trys though!! Real feeling of pride I'd say.

This will be house number 3, but the second one we have done from ground up and yes it is a lot of work and time consuming :whistling:

Good luck. A lot of work but it'll all be worth it in the end...got to keep telling yourself that :p

Phil congrats on selling your house, and good luck on the building of the new one!

I wonder how many cigar butts will be buried under that house?

Best of luck!

Congrats Phil. How is life living w/ the in-laws?

I know nothing of in-laws.

I do know about building a house,

First heir a good crew.

2367941480.jpg

42331419_f5bc29da2d_m.jpg

Five is enough.

Second and most important, don't drink on the job site.

241369341_31804bdd5d_m.jpg

:sign:

I wish that would have been my crew but they can come do the final move in cleanup in about 2 1/2 weeks. Just let me know so that the wife won't be there. :sign:

Started diging the footings today. :D

what kind of shovel are you using...personally a spade shovel would be good... :sign:
good luck on the new digs!...uh, house I meant.