• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been gone for ages it seems

Rooke

Wow time fly's, with our new baby i don't even have time to smoke anymore! Oh the horror! Buuuuuuuutt my wife let me get my fishing license, so now i have every reason to get out and have me time. 

Any dads out there have any tips on how to get more dad time to him self? Smoke on the way home from work? Check the mail non stop?  Add water to the pool? 

Yes, yes and yes.  One thing I do is take my oldest for a walk around the neighborhood.  We both get exercise, she gets to pick flowers and I have my cigar.

"Taking the dog out" works well for me. Once the wee ones got older I was able to sit out on the deck to "keep an eye on them".
But the best is fishing, cherish those times.

Haha well said mrjones! And thanks guys I think I have the right idea just gotta make time for myself.  :)

Be sure to give your wife plenty of time for her things, and she'll be alot more happy to let you have your time as well.  Of course, don't forget about the necessary time together, once you're comfortable with it, find yourselves a good babysitter or relative to watch the little one while you two go out! 

Doesn't hurt to find a nice place for dinner where you can enjoy an after dinner cigar.

Mom and new baby have to have naps/early bed times.   Use that time to your advantage. 

It sure doesn't help that it rains here in Western Washington 75% or more annually.   :(

Flea7 makes a good point. its a nice summer here now so thats good but come fall im gonna have to build a waterproof smoke shack :]