• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been hanging out here lately

https://beyondthecigar.com Found this new site with a zoom chat attached to it and its pretty active would love to see you all there to chat Im on most nightsView attachment 57295
First post is a link included invite to another cigar site. And then complain about a part of this site that is clearly laid out in the vherf thread.

Save your intro and head back over to your other site. Doubt we ever see you again.

Walk into Rob’s house and piss on his carpet! Nah, yer not to our standards. Piss off!

Floyd T

I didn't catch that but both are 38, so I'm guessing an older and newer account
No it’s honestly probably me as I said before I tried numerous times to join the virtual herf I never in my life have been on a forum till here and the two I tried I’ve been confused on 80 percent of how it operates would be nice if people would help instead of criticizing me over and over again I don’t even know how erase this link it would have been first thing I did

No it’s honestly probably me as I said before I tried numerous times to join the virtual herf I never in my life have been on a forum till here and the two I tried I’ve been confused on 80 percent of how it operates would be nice if people would help instead of criticizing me over and over again I don’t even know how erase this link it would have been first thing I did
Read more, post less, start now!

Try signing into your other account since that was how you posted it .

WTF do you take us for?? “…it’s honestly probably me…”!? What is that? It IS you! In 15ish minute intervals, in this thread alone, you went from “commish”, to “The Commish”, then back to “Commish”, etc.

If you’ve “…never in my life have been on a forum…”, how’d you manage to post a link and a pic to another forum? You just randomly recommend other sites for shit you don’t participate in?! After all, you can barely get onto this forum, right!?

Not sure what BS you’re pulling but damn, work at it a bit more. Shit, a 2nd grader can see through this poor pitiful me schtik.

Nah, not this guy.

Floyd T

It is Zoom, stupid. Session 3 of a virtual world thanks to Covid and you can’t figure out Zoom?