• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Geeks - Help needed.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I've got a bottle of Firestone 15.  Should it be served at room temperature, chilled or cold?

Chilled or room temp, although I prefer it room temp.

FW 15 is good stuff!

Interesting.  It isn't going to convert me from brown spirits but not bad at all.  The sweetness in the aftertaste was unexpected and you can certainly tell there were some bourbon barrels in the mix.  Had it at 50 degrees if any one is curious.

AVB and beer reviews? Just doesn't have the right ring to it. I had it a while back and I remember it being good, but it didn't convert me.

Most beers here have a serving temperature recommendation on the label. My eyes have been opened to "warm" beer. And having the correct glass, of course.

I just drink that beer from the bottle.

You might like the 16 anny better.

Sorry if dumb question but when I looked up F15 I found that its a blend of 8 different beers, is that right? If so that's incredible, I didn't even know that existed!

ilikefishes said:

Straight from the bottle?  I mean, yeah for an everyday beer, sure.  But drinking this from the bottle?   ???
sar127 said:
Sorry if dumb question but when I looked up F15 I found that its a blend of 8 different beers, is that right? If so that's incredible, I didn't even know that existed!
Yes, the FW anniversary ales are blends of their other beers.  The bottle comes in a box with a legend that shows the percentage of each beer blended in.

I wouldn't say it's common, but other breweries have done it.  I know Mike has/had a bottle of Baller Stout (I forgot which brewery released it) which is a blend of other breweries imperial stouts.  Also, Stone Lukcy Bastard is a blend of Arrogant Bastard, oaked Arrogant Bastard, and Double Bastard.

I was kidding about straight from the bottle.

FW knows how to make quality beers.

The Black Cloud said:

Straight from the bottle?  I mean, yeah for an everyday beer, sure.  But drinking this from the bottle?   ???
sar127 said:
>Sorry if dumb question but when I looked up F15 I found that its a blend of 8 different beers, is that right? If so that's incredible, I didn't even know that existed!
Yes, the FW anniversary ales are blends of their other beers.  The bottle comes in a box with a legend that shows the percentage of each beer blended in.

I wouldn't say it's common, but other breweries have done it.  I know Mike has/had a bottle of Baller Stout (I forgot which brewery released it) which is a blend of other breweries imperial stouts.  Also, Stone Lukcy Bastard is a blend of Arrogant Bastard, oaked Arrogant Bastard, and Double Bastard.

Baller Stout was from Three Floyd's.

The bottle of Older Viscosity says it is a blend of various batches of regular Viscosity.

The bottle of Older Viscosity says it is a blend of various batches of regular Viscosity.