• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

:D :D :D :D :) :) :) :p :p :p :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

YEEEEHHHAAAAWWWW!!! Glad to hear the good news Wolfman and Floyd!!! What an awesome display of puts...hmmmm, wonder if that Lusi will make it back to Newport?????:love: :lookup: Heh, heh, this bad boy should reach Somerset by mid next week and Floyd will, surely, have a NICE selection of ISOMs for the weekend!!!!!

;)

I can't wait to see what's in this dang "box", now I'm really curious!!!!! :0

LAter,

Ryan and --->:sign:

Big Worm....When I sent Wolfman2001's makers to him, it got there in TWO days! Soooooo, if you're lucky, it may reach you in the same amount of time. Now wouldn't that be cool?! :thumbs: Or do they still deliver mail by horseback down there in Somerset?!LMFAO :D :p I'm pullin' for ya!

SKYDIVNEKD

HORSEBACK????? HORSEBACK YOU SAY?????? Hell no, we're still delivering by "turtleback" down here!!! LMFAO :sign:

No pass as of today, but this would be a nice sumobit to see tomorrow morning!!!! I'll let ya' know pal!!!

Later all,

Ryan and :sign: (having a cold one as we speak!!!)

Darn postal service!!! I thought for sure they would have delivered it yesterday. Shoot!!! Oh well, it should be there by tomorrow and then to DADDY by the weekend. :D
YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaawwwwww!!!!

This pass has been tooo much fun!! :thumbs: I truly hope everybody has enjoyed it. I'm already plannin' a new pass for mid-November. I'll keep everyone posted. :cool:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Baby!!! Am I in freakin' heaven! I'm holdin' the "La Luna LHB" Pass and I am one stop away from gettin' my pass back!!!!! Major Pee pee dance going on! :sign: (Some people just have too much time on their hands!)

I know. I know. Act like ya been been there before. BULL$#!&!!!! I'm jonsin' and y'all get to hear about it! :p

OK, back to work.

Uuuummmmm.....guess what????? IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!! IT FINALLY MADE IT TODAY!!!!!!. Everything in primo condition, except all the ISOMs are missing, guess they got left in Hawaii; I'm on my way to the airport to go there and retreive them for ya' Floyd! (Just the type of guy I Am, I'll send you a bill for expenses ;) ! LMFAO) Anyway, just opened her up and will post puts in aminute and get her back to the PO, so she can start her last journey to Papa!!!

Ryan and--->:sign:

Ok, puts are selected and are as follows:

Punch Punch Cabinet (yummmmmyyy)
Punch Petit Punch Cabinet 98
2/ Partagas Mille Fleurs
Cohiba Siglo II
Partagas Princess (very old, not sure of the date though)

Hope you enjoy each and every one of the smokes in the box; you have some VERY NICE Habanos in there!!! :)

It's on the way to the PO, I'll post conf# later tonite!
Thanks for letting me play!!

Ryan :sign:

Big Worm....YOU are da man!!! :D What a turn around time! :0 Not to mention the puts! :0 Too sweet! Yea, I will enjoy them. I don't know what to say. Thanks a bunch. Everyone in this pass has been TOO good to me. Thanks again.

MAJOR PEE-PEE DANCE BEGINS IN....FIVE....FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE..... :p

SKYDIVNEKD

OH YEAH.... CONF# 0300 1290 0003 0155 5075

ENJOY MY MAN!!!!

RYAN AND---->:sign:

Big Worm...Thanks for the very quick turn-around time. :D Also, GREAT puts!!! :0 Thanks a bunch. I'll let ya know when I track the mailman down. I figure it should be here by tomorrow. (hoping!) :)

Take care...and don't forget, we HAVE to do a B-ball game this winter! :lookup: :lookup:

Keep in touch,

No problemo, Floyd! Should DEFINITELY be there tomorrow, but ya' never know witht he USPS, prolly had to go to Atlanta first like flying Delta!!! :sign: Anyway, I've got a pass going out on another BB (ICG) tomorrow and I'll prolly try to get one started up on here in the next few days, so be SURE to let me know if you want in! It's bound to be a good 'un, just haven't thought of the idea/name for it yet!!!

Have a good one, and I will let ya' know about the games ASAP!

Ryan :sign:

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

You know you have a GREAT mailman when he drops your packages (addressed for home) at work so you can get them quicker! :D   What a guy.  I walk in to work today and there it is!  "BEGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS" PASS sitting on my desk.  I openned the box and BOOM! The aroma of 'gars overwhelms me! :p  

I can't say thanks enough.  Y'all have been quite generous with your prized possessions! :0   Especially with respect to my newness on the CigarPass BB.  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Vern....Thanks for the gift.  I will try that and let you know what I think.  You're responsible if I get hooked on it and need a supplier! :thumbs: LMAO!!  That is a very nice gift.  Thanks again.

Enough babble.  Guys, I have had a great deal of fun/anticipation during this pass.  Y'all have made it a fun experience for me. :D   I hope each one of you have enjoyed it as much as I have. :cool:  I hope to participate in your passes in the future.

"BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS" PASS IS NOW OFICIALLY CLOSED!!! :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

Your friend,

"Sleepy" Floyd T.
aka: SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Glad that you liked it Floyd, It was a nice pass ,thanks for having me.
Some folk like straight best,but I prefer it with coke.
I will look forward to hearing if you like it.:cool:

Thanks Macattak...I did enjoy the pass a great deal and hope to start another towards the end of the month. Still searching for a theme.

Take care,

SKYDIVNEKD