• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

Floyd, the charter.net e-mail isn't set up yet, they said to give them a few more days....try the gte.net one (it's exactly the same) Cool deal on the MM, I've got a bottle of ginger ale and some limes justa waitin'!!!Later,Ryan

Floyd, the charter.net e-mail isn't set up yet, they said to give them a few more days....try the gte.net one (it's exactly the same) Cool deal on the MM, I've got a bottle of ginger ale and some limes justa waitin'!!!Later,Ryan

Looking for instruction here Pass captian.Pass has arrived at my door and I have read instructions.Am I to keep the three bottles of MM and the small bottles ? I just don't want to make a mistake,Also it looks like I am to send to Todd next..Correct ?

Vern...you got it buddy:smile:...you get to keep all of the bottles:biggrin:...and the pass will go to Wolfman2001 in Hawaii next. Then it is to Big Worm in KY then to ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sounds like somebody made out pretty well. Not only do ya get extra bourbon:wink:...you don't have to pay the freight the rest of the guys had to pay!(no glass/liquid= lighter box) Hopefully this has answered your questions. Let me know.SKYDIVNEKD

Well I just got back from finishing off one of the bottles of MM with a good friend along with one of the CAOs that you sent .Exellent combo and I need to thank you for exposing me to my new favorite whisky..WOW Great stuff . I will be sending the pass out on monday morning so I will post my puts then..Thanks for letting me be in your pass .

Vern..I'm pleased you like the Makers...:smile:...the CAO Beli is one of my favorite cigars...it's just a great tasting smoke...as for the Makers, I've like it for a long time...and since Big Worm introduced me to the lime and ginger ale...WOW!!!!:shocked:...great new taste.Thanks for the update and and for playing in my first pass. I look forward to your puts and passing with you again in the future.SKYDIVNEKD

Sleepy, looks like we're makin' some Bourbon connosieurs out of these folks!!!! And the ginger ale and lime is the ultimate drink, in my book. Not just with Makers, mixed one up with the Knob Creek last night....very tasty! Even tried 2 or 3 with Woodford Reserve, it was alright but that's too fine of Bourbon not to drink straight! Still ,the all time great is and always will be MM!!!!Later,RYan

Jeff heads up there is something coming back at ya..

Now as for the pass.Here are my puts:
R&J cazadore
Bolivar corona
Montie #2
R&J churchill
SLR robusto
Oh yeh and something else..I forgot.. Conf# 0300 1290 0003 0155 5136 Ins. payed
Thanks for letting me play..

I tried one of my bottles of MM while on my annual float trip on the Current River last weekend.  I drank it as I would my Scotch - ice with a splash.  It was pretty good stuff, although I still like my malt.  I couldn't bring myself to mix it, even though you guys say it tastes great.  I'll try that with some lesser bourbon sometime.

One little point - not to sound snobby or anything, but when you're talking about Scotch, the spelling is whisky.  Any other style is spelled whiskey.  A minute point, but for those of us single malt drinkers, it is an important point. (mack sniffs with his nose in the air)[;)]

Macattak...a buddy of mine told me about the whisky-v-whiskey spelling and when to use each one. Oooops!! I forgot. Thanks for reminding me, though.

Wolfman2001...WHEW!!!..looks like the box made it to you just in the nick of time. I am happy the box made it to the island however, I am mortified about the ongoing crisis.

Until later.....

SKYDIVNEKD:(

Received the pass today.:D But it's hard to feel excited about it after what happned in New York today.:( Will get it out tomorrow.:cool:

Wolfman2001...thanks for the update. Why don't youjust hold onto the pass for a couple of days? If you have the room, of course. Let's let this die down a bit and see what the airlines are up to. There's no hurry on this end.(hoping not to upset Big Worm):D

Take care and let's pray for all of the people who have lost loved ones!

SKYDIVNEKD

Yeah.  When I did the previous post, I forgot about the fact that the airports were closed.  So, I'll hang on to the box until I'm sure all airports are open.  This'll give me more time to hopefully put  nice package together. :D

Hey, don't worry about me; I think there are more important things on everyone's minds at this time. :( Just send it out this way when things look to be "all clear on the western front". :cool:

Ryan

Wolfman2001 and Big Worm....Y'all are all right!!!

Now , let's light us up some Bin Laden supporters!!!(assuming he is responsible for this travesty).

SKYDIVNEKD

Thanks Bid Worm, I'll send it out as soon as possible. Probably won't be until next week. The Honolulu International Airport passed the FAA inspection today and is ready to go.:D The FAA is just waiting for the Airlines' to get their feces together.??? They don't expect that to happen until Friday.:(

Big Worm...I have the tix!!! I've dropped an e-mail to ya but don't know if it's getting there. E-mail when you get the chance. We'll work out the details via phone. Bring a buddy, it's on!!!

SKYDIVNEKD

PS: Just in case you're wondering.....

.........UK-v-FLA........